Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,904 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

I Have Got The New Mtn Code For Making Calls Free To All Network - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Have Got The New Mtn Code For Making Calls Free To All Network (6977 Views)

Why Has Blogging Become Only A Tool For Making Money? / Bulksms Portal That Accepts All Network Recharge Card (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Have Got The New Mtn Code For Making Calls Free To All Network by harkman: 2:33am On Mar 08, 2009
Hello all my nairaland brothers I’ve got good news for you, i have got the New MTN CODE for making Calls free to all network and i also have the free SMS software to send sms free to any network ,together with the MTN free browsing code ,mobile to pc and freedom code with opera code

One more thing I have the MTN print out r-charge card login page to generate r-charge card
Brothers this is bomb

Any one needs all this
Here is my cell number
Precious 08082948350
Re: I Have Got The New Mtn Code For Making Calls Free To All Network by judeo(m): 6:02pm On Mar 09, 2009
Na wao, You are soooooo generous and you no want chup alone. common if na your papa company you go dey happy make another person run it down ?
Re: I Have Got The New Mtn Code For Making Calls Free To All Network by internetpo(m): 3:45pm On Mar 10, 2009
Hello all my nairaland brothers I’ve got good news for you, i have got the New MTN CODE for making Calls free to all network and i also have the free SMS software to send sms free to any network ,together with the MTN illegal browsing code ,mobile to pc and freedom code with opera code

One more thing I have the MTN print out r-charge card login page to generate r-charge card
Brothers this is bomb

Any one needs all this
Here is my cell number
Precious 08082948350

na waoh for this guys.

this thing wey u na dey do dey illegal.
EFFC dey around-o
frankly nothing justifies evil stop it.

(1)

How To Send Pc To Phone Sms With Customised Sender Id Without The Internet / Post Your Blog Here For Guest Posting. / 7 Things To Stop Doing If You Want To Make Money From Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.