Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Topic Removed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Topic Removed (836 Views)

NNPC: Why Kachikwu Was Removed As GMD / Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. / Apostle Johnson Suleman: Pray For Senate President, I Saw Him Removed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Topic Removed by Drniyi4u(m): 8:44am On Jul 14, 2015
Re: Topic Removed by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:48am On Jul 14, 2015
I comment my reserve
Re: Topic Removed by Solowande(m): 8:55am On Jul 14, 2015
And U called dis interesting?
Re: Topic Removed by merry02(m): 8:55am On Jul 14, 2015
This is amazing!
Re: Topic Removed by feedburner(m): 9:22am On Jul 14, 2015
grin welcome to the dead abominable zoological republic, a jungle where devil incarnates are exalted, where d wicked and evil are praised.
I reject to be a citizen of a country where 'but in Nigeria the reverse is the case' phrase is used without shame

Chukwuokike abiama, we call on ur help in our struggle to restore the kingdom of heaven on earth; Biafra for the welfare of humanity and liberation of the black race.

THE SUN WILL RISE SOON.
Re: Topic Removed by Drniyi4u(m): 9:45am On Jul 14, 2015
feedburner:
grin welcome to the dead abominable zoological republic, a jungle where devil incarnates are exalted, where d wicked and evil are praised.
I reject to be a citizen of a country where 'but in Nigeria the reverse is the case' phrase is used without shame

Chukwuokike abiama, we call on ur help in our struggle to restore the kingdom of heaven on earth; Biafra for the welfare of humanity and liberation of the black race.

THE SUN WILL RISE SOON.
undecided
Re: Topic Removed by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 14, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Buckinghampalace Reacts To Image Of Young Queen Elizabethii Giving A Nazi Salute / Change Your Names To Hausa/ Fulani Names Now, If You Love Yourself. / Gesila Khan "I Don't Have N700m In My Account, Rivers INEC REC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.