Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,412 members, 7,850,462 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:47 PM

closed - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / closed (700 Views)

Shoprite Closed Up / Closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

closed by bebene: 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
no content
Re: closed by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
y not change ur location and change ur misconceptions
Re: closed by wtfCode: 11:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
yea, that's the fact and they know it.
U forgot to add 'sabotage'.
As far as u are not a yoruba n' dealing a business with a yoruba, is either he stabs you or poison u when the business matures.
Yorubas are known to be wicked.
Have the most weaklings...u'll see a hefty looking guy but he's just gaddamn chaf.
#no offence intended o.
Re: closed by berrieblizzie(f): 11:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
wtfCode:
yea, that's the fact and they know it.
U forgot to add 'sabotage'.
As far as u are not a yoruba n' dealing a business with a yoruba, is either he stabs you or poison u when the business matures.
Yorubas are known to be wicked.
Have the most weaklings...u'll see a hefty looking guy but he's just gaddamn chaf.
#no offence intended o.
what is doing this one undecided
Re: closed by wtfCode: 7:35am On Jul 15, 2015
berrieblizzie:
what is doing this one undecided
e pain u? I'm sorry o but i gat to say the truth
Re: closed by berrieblizzie(f): 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
wtfCode:

e pain u?
I'm sorry o
but i gat to say the truth
im very sure u are very sick....just because u encounter a very bad experience with one yoruba person doesnt mean all of them are bad...#fish brain....i dont knw how the topic made is in line with ur foolish comment #a**hole
Re: closed by wtfCode: 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
berrieblizzie:
im very sure u are very sick....just because u encounter a very bad experience with one yoruba person doesnt mean all of them are bad...#fish brain....i dont knw how the topic made is in line with ur foolish comment #a**hole
b*tch u still whining?
Go chill yourself with a d1ck and keep calm.
And one more thing, change that pic u called dp or find some funny pics and upload.
Re: closed by berrieblizzie(f): 11:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
wtfCode:

b*tch u still whining?
Go chill yourself with a d1ck and keep calm.
And one more thing, change that pic u called dp or find some funny pics and upload.
hahahaha.....i laff at ur STUPIDITY!!! and about my pix....if ur pissed...my guy,go sit in line with those that think i give a Bleep!!!! or beta still,take rope,go to the bush and hang ur self,if that one is hard....go and drink battery water,if that one still hard u...pls pls and pls....go to thirdmainland bridge and lie down there....ODE OSHI!!!!
Re: closed by bebene: 11:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
enough of the insult pls, lets see who is more matured between the two of you.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Joke A Lady Approaches Her Priest / Rehearsal For Proposal / Pic: Don't Try This With Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.