Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Intercontinental Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Intercontinental Test (4353 Views)

Nmr Intercontinental Limited / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting / Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intercontinental Test by cosby(m): 9:23am On Sep 25, 2006
guys i learnt intercontinental will be sending mails to our p.o.box for the test,how true is this?the letters they said we are going to bring it along when coming for the test so as to differentiate the gate crashers.also,i hea4rd the test would be probably on the 7th of october.
Re: Intercontinental Test by dfaoniz: 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2006
I hope so! the bank is taking so long to respond to our applications.
Re: Intercontinental Test by Mcjones(f): 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2006
I Just got a text to my phone inviting me for an exe. trainee test at BUK kano for the 7th of October at 8am. To come with 2 P/photo and a copy of cv.

I do hope they respond to you.

All the best.
Re: Intercontinental Test by twine: 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2006
I just got an invitation from them. Te test will be on the 7th October. I am to write my test in Ibadan. Any body with the idea of what the test look like?

One Love.
Re: Intercontinental Test by edmondo(m): 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2006
any news for those of us in lagos.
Re: Intercontinental Test by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2006
anybody in lagos should pls respond if they ve started calling.i ve not heard anytin from intercontinental and i applied
Re: Intercontinental Test by rosamosqy(m): 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2006
Abeg o make una help the lagos pple o. In fact i applied too and I av not been calld nor emailled!
Maybe dem no want make we Lagos pple write the test! Any one with relivant info shld pls tell us o!
Re: Intercontinental Test by chidiukah: 6:14pm On Sep 29, 2006
men,how una dey.i dey chill out for enugu o anything for guys wey dey enugu yet.abeg make una keep me informed
Re: Intercontinental Test by Paulosas: 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2006
hello Nairalanders, .  I have not seen any invitation yet from Intercontinental . pls, is it for BSC only? cos i have HND. Pls reply fast cos i'm thinking something else. Bye  From Paul Osas BENIN.
Re: Intercontinental Test by hawee: 11:36am On Sep 30, 2006
pls can somebody tel me about the centre for does in kano.also i have not seen their message yet is the test holding the same day every where?
Re: Intercontinental Test by midep: 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2006
fellow nairalander pls can anyone help with the venue of intercontinental bank test in ibadan.
Re: Intercontinental Test by muchmoney: 5:57pm On Sep 30, 2006
hey, i reside in Akure and im yet to receive any invitation for the test. shld i go ahead and gatecrash in the nearest center which is Ibadan? abeg heeeeeeeeeelp!
Re: Intercontinental Test by bighead: 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2006
any news for us in port harcourt. pls keep us informed
Re: Intercontinental Test by 27emmy(m): 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2006
nairalanders!,
We are continue be waiting endlessly for this bank.it is our bank, '' happy customer.happy bank'' so says their slogan.Let the insiders and former nairalanders that has gotten the job into the bank give us the true jist.
thenks.
Re: Intercontinental Test by bruce(m): 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2006
Hi all, I got a text to write mine in

NUC Auditorium, Maitama, Abuja,
11 am to come with a passport and writing materials.

Please anyone with the test format should help out.

I applied online and am a BSc holder with 2.1
Re: Intercontinental Test by dialiyke(m): 6:08pm On Oct 01, 2006
I know that there are nairalanders who are insiders. PLEASE, guys, give us information to help Gate crashers since our happy bank is trying to make us Unhappy applicants.
I do hope we get called up finally.
Anyhow, GOD DEY,
Re: Intercontinental Test by Edken: 7:57pm On Oct 01, 2006
hi
i received my letter last week. the test is scheduled in 38 opebi, adebola house. ikeja.
Re: Intercontinental Test by yahoo2(m): 9:59am On Oct 02, 2006
Seems we have somebody called for the test in Lagos in the last post. Others wait, your letter is coming. Have patience.
Re: Intercontinental Test by blaquelle: 10:09am On Oct 02, 2006
intercontinental bank also sent me a text through my phone, the test will be in kano, bayero at 2pm on the 7th of October, i am an HND holder with Upper credit.
Re: Intercontinental Test by muyiwabank(m): 10:48am On Oct 02, 2006
please is there anybody in the house with an idea of what their text is all about.

i have a sister who will be writing at ibadan
Re: Intercontinental Test by ogorluv(m): 1:23pm On Oct 02, 2006
Whats up with Enugu, has anyone got invited at enugu, I applied and no message yet.
Re: Intercontinental Test by EgheKenny(m): 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2006
Guys what about we in ph, anyone got an idea of the venue?
Re: Intercontinental Test by Alari(f): 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2006
hey guys hear most of their Eng is Analytical n Logical reasoning u kn such of which dere r passages u read n make inferences. Best of luck to all of us taking d test.
Re: Intercontinental Test by osetohan(m): 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2006
well, thanks a lot u guys out there, but there doesnt seem to be any thing like that happening in Lagos yet. However, if there is anything, u guys shouldnt relent in letting me know about it. Cheers.
Re: Intercontinental Test by titilai: 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2006
MY GUY FROM BENIN DON'T WORRY HND HOLDERS HAVE BEEN CALLED TO WRITE THE TEST SO STAY CALM AND EXPECT YOURS. BECO'S I HAVE JUST GOTTEN MY OWN INVITATION
Re: Intercontinental Test by itismd(m): 10:51am On Oct 03, 2006
NA WAH oh WHAT OF ENUGU PEOPLE? TODAY NA TUESDAY oh,
Make we know So we came plan our movement.
Please if anyone is invited to write the test in Enugu Region, endeavour to let the house know
Re: Intercontinental Test by mankevo(m): 11:32am On Oct 03, 2006
Greetings Nairalanders!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my own txt and it's Bayero Univ Kano on 7th by 11am. So, I wonder some say Bayero 8am,others 2pm whats realy hapening? is it a case of separating WHEAT from the CHAF?

Well for my people at Enugu,my friend there has been invited to write hers at P/H.

Wish U guys B---ES-----------t of LU______CK>>>>>> cheesy cheesy
Re: Intercontinental Test by kuntakinte(m): 11:40am On Oct 03, 2006
Hey, Enugu guys chill!!!! Seems they ave not started inviting for the south-east region. If U would get an invitation, it would come, u don't have to rush it. Also for guys that are fond of screaming for help here anytime they don't get an invitation and others have got, remember intercontinental or any other employee does not post threads on nairaland, just guys like u. Wait for your own chance, if u don't get an invitation, it is not the end of the world, ok?
Re: Intercontinental Test by klanrewaju(m): 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2006
[color=#000099][/color]guys dont be too much in a haste,if its ur predestined job it will wait 4 u n come and meet u
Re: Intercontinental Test by klanrewaju(m): 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2006
cooli think they r in batches so i would implore everybodi to chill
Re: Intercontinental Test by chukymoney(m): 12:27pm On Oct 03, 2006
are they only callin people with upper,what of lower?any body with lower called pls indicate.
Re: Intercontinental Test by ichukwuma: 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2006
hey Enugu guys i just received an invitation 4 the test at ph.uni of science and tech time 4 pm.Good luck to u all

(1) (2) (Reply)

NNPC 2012 Recruitment... The Portal Is Back On For Those Who Missed It Earlier.. / Just Lost My Job Today / Diamond Bank Pre Employment Test Result If Out Check Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.