Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

It In You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It In You (313 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It In You by manydgreat(m): 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
"The spirit of a man is the candle of the Lord, searching the inward part of his belly"(Prov.20:27)

For a second, i want you to meditate on this.

"my spirit is God's candle!"

But why is He searching the inward part of me?

It is because He has deposited so great a treasure inside you that it will take a lifetime to outrun.

God is not happy about where you are and what you have. He wants more and the best for you and where you are now is not His best.
You are the light of this world...the Question is; are you shinning even in that little corner you are?
God said you are to be above only and not beneath...to lend and not borrow.

That's why God is flashing His light for you so that you can see how much He has deposited in you and begin to maximise it.

Its in you...is not in a country, stop looking for visa to go abroad, is not in abroad is inbroad. Stop praying and screaming is not up there. if is up there, God won,t even hear you scream considering the distance.
The Kingdom of God is within you.
Your body is His temple.
Christ in you the hope of glory.
Greater is He that is in you.

My friend, there is a power within and God will only do exceeding and abundantly above...according to that power so tap into it. (Eph 3:20)

The devil has so blinded many eyes so they couldn't see (2Cor4:4).
No wonder paul prayed the eyes of our understanding be enlighten that we may know...(Eph. 1:17)
When you know, you do exploit.
When you know you are free.
"By knowledge shall the just be delivered" not by laying of hands.

God is flashing His light for you to see what He has deposited in you, open your eyes my friend. Omnipotent God can't create "minuspotent"

Pray this prayer in Eph. 1:17 as many times as you can until you see results.
Also, command every blind-fold of the devil on your eyes to be remove in Jesus Name.

You are pregnant with greatness and the truth is...you are due for delivery.

The whole creature is waiting for your manifestation. (Roman 8:19)

www.facebook.com/padnig

To your success
David Uwak

(1) (Reply)

Lg Vacum Cleaner @blimpo.ng / Urgent Call / It's Easy To Make $120 Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.