Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

[tutorial] Creating A Simple Switch Activity Android App For Beginners - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / [tutorial] Creating A Simple Switch Activity Android App For Beginners (893 Views)

Take Your Web Development Skill/Career To The Next Level By Creating A Web App / Lets Learn C# Here!(study Group For Beginners) / Creating A Group Chat With Html/javascript/php/mysql For Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[tutorial] Creating A Simple Switch Activity Android App For Beginners by smartbingari(m): 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
Good day guys today I want to share a tutorial on how to create a simple android app that you can switch activity with a button.

like this

when you press next it change another screen.

mine as you can see i created a fastfood app menu. when you press next it switch to another screen with another image and text.

I will be using Android IDE (AIDE) that means you can use your phone to do the project.

Requirement:
Android IDE download it http://androidnaija.com/?p=314

Or you can search and download from playstore

Note: The free version is limited to some features so we will use Lucky Patcher to unlock it using this tutorial

http://forum.androidnaija.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=240

When you have everything comment for me to fire on.
Re: [tutorial] Creating A Simple Switch Activity Android App For Beginners by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
I have the aide BT I haven't download lucky patcher to crack the app .
Re: [tutorial] Creating A Simple Switch Activity Android App For Beginners by smartbingari(m): 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
proxy20:
I have the aide BT I haven't download lucky patcher to crack the app .

Download and patch it
Re: [tutorial] Creating A Simple Switch Activity Android App For Beginners by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
Fire
Re: [tutorial] Creating A Simple Switch Activity Android App For Beginners by Mayzin: 11:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
why dont you use Fragments and you switch between fragments? you can even add animation for the fragment. thats like having one activity and multiple fragments.
Re: [tutorial] Creating A Simple Switch Activity Android App For Beginners by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
smartbingari:

Download and patch it
it is displaying root failed .Continue with the tutorial .
Re: [tutorial] Creating A Simple Switch Activity Android App For Beginners by Meklex(m): 6:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
smartbingari:

Download and patch it
I done that
Re: [tutorial] Creating A Simple Switch Activity Android App For Beginners by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
Mayzin:
why dont you use Fragments and you switch between fragments? you can even add animation for the fragment. thats like having one activity and multiple fragments.
I was going to mention that. Using too many activities can just jam your app and make the transition quite slow as well.

(1) (Reply)

How To Create The Googe Products / Another Google Adsense Available For Sales@just 5k US / Please Who Is A Gurus Here In Vb6.0 GUI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.