Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,362 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

What Is Your View?? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is Your View?? (749 Views)

I Need Your View About This Anonymous Sms Interview / Your View On Choosing A Career Path / What Is Your View Of A Good/well Paying Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your View?? by bonjel75(m): 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hi Pals,
Assuming you are a BSc holder and your interviewer said you don't have experience about the particular job role you are interviewing for. But He admire your profile and willing to offer you 45K a month plus free lunch during working hour.
Will you take such an offer?
Re: What Is Your View?? by orogodoganyin(m): 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
bonjel75:
Hi Pals,
Assuming you are a BSc holder and your interviewer said you don't have experience about the particular job role you are interviewing for. But He admire your profile and willing to offer you 45K a month plus free lunch during working hour.
Will you take such an offer?
did he make u swear that u wudnt look 4 another job once u took on his offer?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your View?? by bonjel75(m): 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
orogodoganyin:

did he make u swear that u wudnt look 4 another job once u took on his offer?

Well I asked if I'm eligible to go out in term of urgency and return to my duty. He said I can if its nt often....
Re: What Is Your View?? by bonjel75(m): 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
To my bros and sis in the house. Your advice will be greatly appreciated. If were you, what will you do? Pls
Re: What Is Your View?? by tobybasten(m): 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
bonjel75:
To my bros and sis in the house. Your advice will be greatly appreciated.
If were you, what will you do? Pls
If ure a young guy like me bro, still enjoying the comfort of my parents home and dinner. I will take it bcoz ure building your profile and since you have the chance to still write tests and attend interview! And no bukata I guess? Y not
Re: What Is Your View?? by orogodoganyin(m): 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
bonjel75:

Well I asked if I'm eligible to go out in term of urgency and return to my duty. He said I can if its nt often....
i want to assume ur sitting at home ryt nw earning a fat sum of nothing.
wot wud u prefer? sitting at home nd accumulating ur huge single digit salary or that measely 45k. but remember that, that measely 45k comes with experience (ur bane). nd don't 4get that whn ur neighbour's goat or chicken is missing, the first suspect is that wealthy guy with his huge single digit salary. we know they always player-hate on rich guys lyk u

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your View?? by bonjel75(m): 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
tobybasten:

If ure a young guy like me bro, still enjoying the comfort of my parents home and dinner. I will take it bcoz ure building your profile and since you have the chance to still write tests and attend interview! And no bukata I guess? Y not

Bros tank for ur contribution! I really appreciate that. As guys wil always hv bukata in one way or d other...stil wit my bros sha but nt dat confortable as urs, just matter of time. All will be well so I can be on my own...thank

1 Like

Re: What Is Your View?? by bonjel75(m): 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
orogodoganyin:

i want to assume ur sitting at home ryt nw earning a fat sum of nothing.
wot wud u prefer? sitting at home nd accumulating ur huge single digit salary or that measely 45k. but remember that, that measely 45k comes with experience (ur bane). nd don't 4get that whn ur neighbour's goat or chicken is missing, the first suspect is that wealthy guy with his huge single digit salary. we know they always player-hate on rich guys lyk u

Mehh! U really funny ooooo....I got ur points right and tanks for your quota.
Re: What Is Your View?? by orogodoganyin(m): 8:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
bonjel75:

Mehh! U really funny ooooo....I got ur points right and tanks for your quota.

(1) (Reply)

Fems Handy Crafy Limited Recruitment (6 Vacant Positions) / Customer Care Reps Needed Hitechcomms / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.