Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Rwanda. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rwanda. (5908 Views)

See Photos Of Rwanda's Capital, Kigali, The Said Most Beautiful City In Africa / Living In Rwanda .what I Need To Know / Rwanda Trip Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rwanda. by cutieme(m): 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
Good day ladies and gentlemen of Nairaland please I'd love nairalanders in Rwanda or those who have gone there to tell us how the place is and how to get their visa,thanks.
Re: Rwanda. by cutieme(m): 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hello,I am still waiting for your replies my people
Re: Rwanda. by cutieme(m): 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hey,does it mean that no one knows anything about Rwanda here?or no Nigerian is there?
Re: Rwanda. by shollyboy2: 12:58am On Jul 31, 2015
But Abeg wetin you dey find go that kind placeguy go kenya instead.

1 Like

Re: Rwanda. by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 13, 2016
Yes
Re: Rwanda. by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 13, 2016
vic111:
Yes

I want to travel to Rwanda this year 2016 what's the assurance that I will get visa on arrival. Because I want also enter Tanzania from Rwanda. Please i need your answers
Re: Rwanda. by elgorethi: 6:22am On Sep 13, 2016
@Vic111, good choice you want to travel to Rwanda instead of Kenya. Rwanda currently is the most beautiful, peaceful and most affordable country in East Africa and it has the fastest growing economy in Africa as well as fine babes to go with. It is a very clean and hilly country and has a serene and conducive environment that you can walk late up till 2am as a foreigner and nothing will happen to you. Rwandans are cool people, they don't have trust issues even when they have never met you. Talk of accommodation, you can get a cheap hotel as low as $20 per night (bed & breakfast) in the city center of Kigali which is the capital. Visa on arrival is just $30 and you got no issues with that. Don't mind the movie "Sometimes in April" you will sure love the country and wanna go back. Ask me more about what else you wanna know.
Re: Rwanda. by elgorethi: 6:24am On Sep 13, 2016
Have you ever been to Rwanda? You will love it more than Kenya
shollyboy2:
But Abeg wetin you dey find go that kind placeguy go kenya instead.
Re: Rwanda. by georgesegun87: 8:17am On Sep 13, 2016
Pls r u staying in Rwanda,can kind of business is really moving in the country

quote author=elgorethi post=49311519]@Vic111, good choice you want to travel to Rwanda instead of Kenya. Rwanda currently is the most beautiful, peaceful and most affordable country in East Africa and it has the fastest growing economy in Africa as well as fine babes to go with. It is a very clean and hilly country and has a serene and conducive environment that you can walk late up till 2am as a foreigner and nothing will happen to you. Rwandans are cool people, they don't have trust issues even when they have never met you. Talk of accommodation, you can get a cheap hotel as low as $20 per night (bed & breakfast) in the city center of Kigali which is the capital. Visa on arrival is just $30 and you got no issues with that. Don't mind the movie "Sometimes in April" you will sure love the country and wanna go back. Ask me more about what else you wanna know.[/quote]
Re: Rwanda. by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 13, 2016
[quote author=georgesegun87 post=49314235]

Thank you so much for your advice I really appreciate. , actually how much is Rwanda flight from Lagos. I want to get to Rwanda first but where I want to relax and enjoy my self is Tanzania. I hope I can enter Tanzania easily from Rwanda . I await your reply . This my email you can send me on phone number via email vicwas@yahoo.com
Re: Rwanda. by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 13, 2016
I think, I'd like to go to that country too but my issue now is what type of business can one there. I like kenya and was thinking in that direction until now, so please tell us more and again how Accomodation is tented there, thanks.
Re: Rwanda. by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 13, 2016
@georgesegun87

Thank you so much for your advice I really appreciate. , actually how much is Rwanda flight from Lagos. I want to get to Rwanda first but where I want to relax and enjoy my self is Tanzania. I hope I can enter Tanzania easily from Rwanda . I await your reply . This my email you can send me on phone number via email vicwas@yahoo.com
Re: Rwanda. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
@georgesegun87

I'm going for a business trip, please tell me more about the country
Re: Rwanda. by elgorethi: 12:31am On Sep 14, 2016
No,, i don't reside in Rwanda. I have only been there on holidays a few times. Really, Rwanda is a developing country and all sorts of investment is welcomed according to what i know. Most things are imported as they do not have much manufacturing companies of their own. Indians and Chinese are really investing in the country. You can get a flight to Rwanda for as low as 113k on Ethiopian Airlines though.
I hope this helps!
georgesegun87:
Pls r u staying in Rwanda,can kind of business is really moving in the country

quote author=elgorethi post=49311519]@Vic111, good choice you want to travel to Rwanda instead of Kenya. Rwanda currently is the most beautiful, peaceful and most affordable country in East Africa and it has the fastest growing economy in Africa as well as fine babes to go with. It is a very clean and hilly country and has a serene and conducive environment that you can walk late up till 2am as a foreigner and nothing will happen to you. Rwandans are cool people, they don't have trust issues even when they have never met you. Talk of accommodation, you can get a cheap hotel as low as $20 per night (bed & breakfast) in the city center of Kigali which is the capital. Visa on arrival is just $30 and you got no issues with that. Don't mind the movie "Sometimes in April" you will sure love the country and wanna go back. Ask me more about what else you wanna know.
Re: Rwanda. by yinkslinks(m): 2:17am On Jan 09, 2017
Please how sure is it to get the visa on arrival? i want to spend two days there before going to dubai. Their women are so damn fine bro. i want nack one babe for two days grin grin grin grin grin grin
elgorethi:
@Vic111, good choice you want to travel to Rwanda instead of Kenya. Rwanda currently is the most beautiful, peaceful and most affordable country in East Africa and it has the fastest growing economy in Africa as well as fine babes to go with. It is a very clean and hilly country and has a serene and conducive environment that you can walk late up till 2am as a foreigner and nothing will happen to you. Rwandans are cool people, they don't have trust issues even when they have never met you. Talk of accommodation, you can get a cheap hotel as low as $20 per night (bed & breakfast) in the city center of Kigali which is the capital. Visa on arrival is just $30 and you got no issues with that. Don't mind the movie "Sometimes in April" you will sure love the country and wanna go back. Ask me more about what else you wanna know.

1 Like

Re: Rwanda. by cutieme(m): 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
@Yinkslinks,how was your trip to rwanda?

1 Like

Re: Rwanda. by chnovpaul(m): 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2017
I guess I found this at the right time.

Got a conference in November in Kigali, and I've been wondering how to go about visa issues.

I'll post pictures when I go anyway. I'm also hoping to enter Tanzania too after my stay in Kigali.
Re: Rwanda. by Outofsync(m): 9:36pm On Jun 02, 2018
chnovpaul:
I guess I found this at the right time.

Got a conference in November in Kigali, and I've been wondering how to go about visa issues.

I'll post pictures when I go anyway. I'm also hoping to enter Tanzania too after my stay in Kigali.
You didn't go
Re: Rwanda. by chnovpaul(m): 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
Outofsync:

You didn't go

I did go and it was fun. I've been too lazy to put the pictures and story together, but maybe this will prompt me to do so.
Re: Rwanda. by cutieme(m): 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2018
chnovpaul:

I did go and it was fun. I've been too lazy to put the pictures and story together, but maybe this will prompt me to do so.
post the pics and share your experiences ,thanks in advance
Re: Rwanda. by Outofsync(m): 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
chnovpaul:

...?
Re: Rwanda. by obaxlove(m): 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
Please do a Nigeria need to apply for visa online before going to Rwanda or you can get visa on arrival without applying online. Again, I heard about yellow card- can someone help with this info?
Re: Rwanda. by betaessays: 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2019
Which ever way you want to apply for the Rwaadan visa, there is a part where you must do online. whether it is the evisa you want or visa on arrival at the port of entry. I used this folks to get my entry visa to Rwanda.
https://travelvisa.ng/rwanda-visa-requirements-for-nigerian-citizens/

(1) (Reply)

Akanu Ibiam International Airport Flooded (Pictures) / South Africa Visit Visa / The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.