Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

fixed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / fixed (1640 Views)

Fixed Your Shaking Teeth, Chase Toothache Away And Increase Your P***s And Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

fixed by Mznaett: 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
shocked
Re: fixed by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
cytotec...with ethanol grin

definitely
don't try this at home.
Re: fixed by HungerBAD: 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
Mznaett leave the baby alone.

Killing is a sin before God. Your friend?story. Yeah right, if you want to terminate your pregnancy, please do it quietly yourself and do not get other Nairalanders involved.

4 Likes

Re: fixed by dimexilux(m): 7:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
ur fwend or u?
Re: fixed by meimoks(f): 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
Keep it or see a doctor
Re: fixed by dulux07(m): 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
Some ladies n their immaturity, so even if u wanna terminate a pregnancy, is it d recommendation of nairalanders u would ff. do they know her medical profile.?undecided

Smh, wonder y ladies cant kip der legs close, cos when it boomerangs, they r always d victim. That is someone future wife that is abt to abort. May God ve mercy on this generation.
Re: fixed by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
You seriously expect nairalanders to tell you drugs that u can use to abort a pregnancy. undecided

Mehn, wetin person no go see for Nairaland undecided

2 Likes

Re: fixed by thepatroit: 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
I weep! And my sister has been praying for the fruit of the womb for the past two years. Na wa for this world sha.

1 Like

Re: fixed by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
cryMy dear use folic acid,and pregnant care original. it will do the trick

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: fixed by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 24, 2015
You or your freind? undecided
Re: fixed by bigmummy7(f): 11:13am On Jul 24, 2015
manoda:
cryMy dear use folic acid,and pregnant care original. it will do the trick
yea, mostly the pregnant care.
Re: fixed by ChelseaDr(m): 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
Please follow manoda's kind advise and thank me after 36 weeks....it works like magic
Re: fixed by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
As others have suggested also add fersolate, the effect is gradual.

1 Like

Re: fixed by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
ChelseaDr:
Please follow manoda's kind advise and thank me after 36 weeks....it works like magic

Rolling on the floor with laughter.Yesooo let her try that simply medication it works like magic.mtcheew

1 Like

Re: fixed by ChelseaDr(m): 2:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
manoda:

Rolling on the floor with laughter.Yesooo let her try that simply medication it works like magic.mtcheew

Manoda you funny oo...she should not forget to get the original as advised...thumb's up for you
Re: fixed by Dumkele1: 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hmm.... D easy way out..... Can she bear d guilt. Abortion may remove d physical evidence but d scar it leaves may last a lifetime
Re: fixed by Youngpo413: 11:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
Mznaett:
Pls what drugs should she take to terminate it?
was she raped?if no she should keep the baby,everything has a price to pay and she is just paying a price to an unprotected sex.
Re: fixed by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:02am On Aug 09, 2015
Mznaett:
Pls what drugs should she take to terminate it?
Ur frd sabi chop banana, she no wan bear wetin eating raw banana cud cause grin

(1) (Reply)

My GF Gave Me Gonorrhea. What Do I Do And Who Do I Talk To? / Pls Help Me Oo Have Started To Notice Jaundise On My Baby ,what Can I Use / 4 LUTH Doctors Now On Isolation Over Death Of Coronavirus Patient Who Lied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.