Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,996 members, 7,852,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:10 PM

. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / . (562 Views)

(photos)most Good Look Dude In Nigeria Music Industry / Who Is The Most Handsome Nigerian Music Artiste (male)? / Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 22, 2015
Re: . by delishpot: 9:29am On Jul 22, 2015
OP, this is why music is dead. Voice is music. And voice is most important. Musicians of old will cry when they read this your writeup
Re: . by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 22, 2015
delishpot:
OP, this is why music is dead. Voice is music. And voice is most important. Musicians of old will cry when they read this your writeup

I understand your point delish ..But sometyms we have to Move away from the fantasies we are in,and Face the Stark Truth and reality. In Nigeria here,Voice will take you no where ..
Re: . by delishpot: 10:33am On Jul 22, 2015
Iamsynord:

I understand your point delish ..But sometyms we have to Move away from the fantasies we are in,and Face the Stark Truth and reality. In Nigeria here,Voice will take you no where ..

I understand you. Showmanship sells better these days. But I wish we could get both. Like fredie mecury and MJ

(1) (Reply)

Davido Shares Adorable Photo Of His Dad With His Daughter.. / Whitney Houston Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies Aged 22 / Exclusive Interview: Ikechukwu On Gbomo Express, Future Collabos & Why Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.