Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,524 members, 7,808,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

My Security Experience - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Security Experience (1181 Views)

My Security Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Security Experience by darocha1: 10:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
My Experience

at a hotel bar on quarry road @ Abeokuta today and i noticed 3exotic cars come in with tinted glass, curiousity made me glue my face to the direction the cars were parked cos i assumed they must be politicians.
2guys came down from the car & went into the reception area, shortly they came out and a man who i assumed to be the manager took them to the generator room, they came back smiling and i was wondering if the people from the car are regulatory personnels but suddenly the unforseen happened.
The guys were waving their hand in the air, in a No Way manner and they returned to their car then zoomed off.
I was keen to know what could have happened, hence i stylishly called the manager. Trust yoruba man na, they are easy to put in gear 3 (get them to talk), i simply said "bros i think say them don cari ghana must go come for us" and then he started talking "werey ni won jare, bobo former commissioner ati new house of rep member lo wa ni nu motor yen (they are mad, its new house of rep & a former commission that are in those cars) they said their PA want confirmation of standby gen which i showed them and the next thing is "do you have CCTV CAMs".
Apparently he felt bad but he just tried to make a camouflage.

This is how prioritized presence of CCTV Cams in hotel facility has become.
Would you rada get yours today?

For Further Inquiries;
Call
0813 753 9988
0805 569 0928
Whatsapp
0813 753 9988
Website
www.whiteconsults.com
Re: My Security Experience by darocha1: 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
Share your own experience
Re: My Security Experience by darocha1: 9:04am On Aug 09, 2015
Turn tides around now & let the storm be still. Get rid of the security problem today
Re: My Security Experience by darocha1: 8:14am On Aug 18, 2015
We dont just install, we manage your project within your budget to give YOU a desirable result.
We ensure to give you a good ROI on your project and eliminate that headache that comes with end-user
Re: My Security Experience by darocha1: 6:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
How much money are you losing because you do
not have a CCTV Camera in place?
The role that CCTV surveillance system can play in most organisations is often underated until something goes wrong.
Here is the million dollar question:
Can you afford not to have CCTV system in your organization? Having a CCTV system is like having an insurance cover for your investment, if something goes wrong how much loss it cost you is much compared to the meagre it takes to install one.
Recently, at a client's premises in Epe, Lagos state. Someone
broke into their premises late at night and they suspected it was one of the security staff but they had to proof and lost valuable items & money.
This was an unfortunate situation that could have been avoided if there was a CCTV SYSTEM in place.
Ask yourself today, how much are you loosing
Re: My Security Experience by darocha1: 6:47pm On Sep 16, 2015
Call us today
08137539988 (whatsapp)
Re: My Security Experience by debetmx(m): 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2015
OP,

You are a silly person. Even if I am not Yoruba and from your tribe, I wouldn't patronise you.

Height of bigotry.
Re: My Security Experience by shotster50(m): 2:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
Quite a nonesense story and absolutely the worst ad i have ever read
Re: My Security Experience by Daliano(m): 2:12am On Sep 18, 2015
You have posted this story before,shortly after the general elections to be precise and it made frontpage,so why the re-posting?
Re: My Security Experience by darocha1: 7:43am On Sep 18, 2015
Daliano:
You have posted this story before,shortly after the general elections to be precise and it made frontpage,so why the re-posting?

Link to back up your point pls
Re: My Security Experience by darocha1: 7:45am On Sep 18, 2015
shotster50:
Quite a nonesense story and absolutely the worst ad i have ever read

Those the heading seem like tales by moonlight or was it posted in story section
Re: My Security Experience by darocha1: 7:46am On Sep 18, 2015
debetmx:
OP,

You are a silly person. Even if I am not Yoruba and from your tribe, I wouldn't patronise you.

Height of bigotry.

Thanks for stoppingby
Re: My Security Experience by darocha1: 9:28am On Sep 24, 2015
Its sallah period, your security is our concern
Re: My Security Experience by darocha1: 8:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
All about consciousness of happenings around you
Re: My Security Experience by darocha1: 10:17am On Jan 14, 2016
Hidden cams, IR cams, Night vision HD cams, Hotel key lock and security appliances and installation

(1) (Reply)

Is Prostitution Illegal In Nigeria? / Is Emma Nwuze The Greatest Conman In Nigeria / BREAKING NEW: Oshodi May Be On Fire -please Avoid The Route For Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.