Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Please...urgent Need Of Advice On What To Study For Masters - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please...urgent Need Of Advice On What To Study For Masters (831 Views)

4 Important Questions You Should Ask Yourself Before Choosing A Course To Study / Professional Exams Vs Masters Which Is Better? / I Want To Leave My Job For Masters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please...urgent Need Of Advice On What To Study For Masters by didilycious(f): 11:57am On Jul 26, 2015
Am a graduate of crop science and technology from futo and I want to do my masters but am a little confused on what course to pick for my masters....I have 3 courses in mind which are..AGRICULTURAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE... AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING....... AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS...please I need your advices on which is more lucrative in terms of international and local recognition, job opportunities, most profitable... more ideas on other courses are also welcomed...thanks
Re: Please...urgent Need Of Advice On What To Study For Masters by adanduka: 12:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
What kind of career do you want for yourself?
What will you enjoy doing for the most part of your life?
Do a masters in that area.
Re: Please...urgent Need Of Advice On What To Study For Masters by farouk0403(m): 12:42am On Feb 05, 2016
didilycious:
Am a graduate of crop science and technology from futo and I want to do my masters but am a little confused on what course to pick for my masters....I have 3 courses in mind which are..AGRICULTURAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE... AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING....... AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS...please I need your advices on which is more lucrative in terms of international and local recognition, job opportunities, most profitable... more ideas on other courses are also welcomed...thanks

Hello ma please can you tell me job prospects in that course for a Btech holder? Because am also a student of that course. Thank you, just tell me the companies or places that a graduate from that field can work. And also can you help me with your whatsapp number?
Re: Please...urgent Need Of Advice On What To Study For Masters by Fadajasi(m): 9:46am On Mar 06, 2016
I did my first degree in agricultural economics, now im hoping to do my msc in economics, or perhaps go into certifications in ICAN, CFA or ACCA, even get something from actuarial science.

(1) (Reply)

Register To AYESA 2015 Conference / Asnt Level 2 Ndt Non Destrutive Testing Training / Best Answer Needed - Indicate Reason For Leaving Your Present Employment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.