Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,558 members, 7,770,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:42 AM

. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / . (943 Views)

Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) / An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) / An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by Oscarrazzi(m): 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: . by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
smileyI
Re: . by kossyablaze(m): 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
PLEASE READ THIS... Our better tomorrow starts with us...I can't imagine these same people listed below even shout CHANGE,when they are busy decaying and rotting away with the type of nomenclature they bear on this Forum.I keep asking,whatever happend to the managers of this forum?Can't they place embargos on this?We all see this usernames here and keep mute.Itz really quite appalling.Its true we have animals on NL,buh a little admonishion can go a long way changing that person.These are lost souls craving for nuture and awesome grooming.I pray one day,they will repent atleast from the type of names they answer...Taylor86 or whatever your name is,U av been blaming PMB for ur joblessness.When u come of age,u would understand better."Don't ask for what your country would do for you,rather ask for what u would do for your country". www.nairaland.com/born2eatpussy www.nairaland.com/pussygotlips www.nairaland.com/sweetorgasm www.nairaland.com/dickrider www.nairaland.com/dickdastardly www.nairaland.com/pussypounder www.nairaland.com/clitoris777 www.nairaland.com/sweetjoystick www.nairaland.com/b0rn2fuck

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Melvolution Comics Loading... / At 99designs Talented Designers compete To Deliver You The BEST POSSIBLE DESIGN! / 2 Canon XH A1 HDV 1080i Digital Video Camcorder W/ Camera Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.