Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Some Programming Advice Needed. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Some Programming Advice Needed. (546 Views)

Some Programming Languages And Their Applications / Tech Gurus, Advice Needed Pleased / Java Programming Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Programming Advice Needed. by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 28, 2015
Hey programmers I need your help.

I am trying to develop an app for facebook.

I dont know how best to explain this but I will try my best.

I made a design on Photoshop. I intend to sell that design. But I also want my potential customers to be able to edit a small part of the design to make it customizable.

I want to create a small text box where my customers will typr in whatever text they want to put in the editable area. Then the text will then be formated according to the design and placed on the editable area

How do I acheive this and what program do you recommend I use. I know its a very simple thing but I have no idea how to go about it. I like to code so I am not afraid to get my hands dirty.

Just a few pointers is all I need.

(1) (Reply)

Help Which Site Can I Buy Social Web Template! / Open Cart Extension / Learn Proper Computer Science And Engineering For Yourself, By Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.