Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

How To Activate And Use Automatic Posts For Blogger And Tumblr - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Activate And Use Automatic Posts For Blogger And Tumblr (8763 Views)

39 Winning Ways Ideas To Become A Pro Blogger And Freelancer / Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here / How Long A Backlink Takes To Activate And Appear In Alexa Ranking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Activate And Use Automatic Posts For Blogger And Tumblr by luigiajah(m): 8:58am On Jul 29, 2015
Most wordpress bloggers are quite conversant with the idea that you can use a plugin such as autopilot to automatically post to your blog. It reduces stress if you have a very large site and you can't control that section on your own. Autopilot will do the work for you by automatically publishing posts from the sites you've specified to your blog.

Wordpress seem to be the best blogging platform due to the variety of plugins available for sites created with it. Autopilot is limited to WordPress as of now. I spent months searching for an autopilot alternative that can work on blogger till I found it. If you have AdSense on your blog it's worthy to note that AdSense Policy prohibits auto generated content therefore using it on your blog might make you lose your AdSense account.

IFTTT.com is a web based app that helps you share your posts round many social networks and from those social networks to your blog.
Its not limited to only social networks.. It has more services.

IFTTT actually means (If This Then That), its sharing mode are called recipes. Once you are a registered user login to your dashboard then create a new recipe .
An example of a recipe on IFTTT is [IF NEW BLOG POST THEN SHARE TO TWITTER

HOW TO USE IFTTT TO AUTOPILOT YOUR BLOGGER BLOG

Click Create Recipe

Click On The RSS feed icon

Type in the RSS feed of the blog(s). Or site(s) you want your blog to be posting from

Click on Next Then select blogger

Note that you'll have to give IFTTT permission to access your blog..

When you've done that click finish.

Don't add anything in the blogger option box .

What you can do with IFTTT is unlimited.. You can also post to all your social networks in one click,show your YouTube video automatically on your blog once its uploaded..

Benefits Of AUTOPILOT

It reduces stress

It makes blogging easier.

Disadvantages

Plagiarism is not a good thing therefore most sites that use autopilot with no unique posts fail on search engines because they are down ranked . Ad companies also frown at auto generated content

I couldn't copy and paste all the post here ..read more at

http://www.naijatechguy.com/2015/07/how-to-activate-and-use-autopilot-for.html

cc ishilove
cc lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Activate And Use Automatic Posts For Blogger And Tumblr by ogunwalea(m): 10:09am On Jul 29, 2015
OP, all these things wey you write be like Chinese film wey no get subtitle.......

1 Like

Re: How To Activate And Use Automatic Posts For Blogger And Tumblr by allanphash7(m): 10:09am On Jul 29, 2015
K
Re: How To Activate And Use Automatic Posts For Blogger And Tumblr by dahdah: 10:10am On Jul 29, 2015
ok
Re: How To Activate And Use Automatic Posts For Blogger And Tumblr by freesinzu(m): 10:10am On Jul 29, 2015
Ok, pls am havin problems replying post until now.
Can sm1 pls explain wat happend
Re: How To Activate And Use Automatic Posts For Blogger And Tumblr by hobermener: 10:10am On Jul 29, 2015
Not into blogging doh, buh Whenever i hear the word autopilot something immediately comes to mind wink are u thinking what im thinking lipsrsealed
Re: How To Activate And Use Automatic Posts For Blogger And Tumblr by Afrocatalyst: 10:10am On Jul 29, 2015
OK. Thanks
Re: How To Activate And Use Automatic Posts For Blogger And Tumblr by igweamaka85(m): 10:13am On Jul 29, 2015
Na wa o! Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: How To Activate And Use Automatic Posts For Blogger And Tumblr by hahn(m): 10:13am On Jul 29, 2015
The disadvantages far outweigh the advantages
Re: How To Activate And Use Automatic Posts For Blogger And Tumblr by ultrazone2(m): 10:14am On Jul 29, 2015
dsfdsfdfg
Re: How To Activate And Use Automatic Posts For Blogger And Tumblr by Obaiyski(m): 10:15am On Jul 29, 2015
K
Re: How To Activate And Use Automatic Posts For Blogger And Tumblr by jackyraw09: 10:17am On Jul 29, 2015
.mm
Re: How To Activate And Use Automatic Posts For Blogger And Tumblr by money121(m): 10:18am On Jul 29, 2015
Thank op

OMG See What Davido buys for his daughter (photo) http://gist4kids..com/2015/07/see-what-davido-buys-for-his-daughter.html
Re: How To Activate And Use Automatic Posts For Blogger And Tumblr by ichommy(m): 10:20am On Jul 29, 2015
Nice Information Boss
Re: How To Activate And Use Automatic Posts For Blogger And Tumblr by afolwalex20(m): 10:27am On Jul 29, 2015
Is something wrong with the poster above me
Re: How To Activate And Use Automatic Posts For Blogger And Tumblr by lanrex1986(m): 10:28am On Jul 29, 2015
I tire for dem ooo... Meanwhile it ought to b a new development bt done at d wrong tym.... For unilag admsn contact me..... 07037985484 BBM pin 569e237b
Re: How To Activate And Use Automatic Posts For Blogger And Tumblr by afolwalex20(m): 10:34am On Jul 29, 2015
lanrex1986:
I tire for dem ooo... Meanwhile it ought to b a new development bt done at d wrong tym.... For unilag admsn contact me..... 07037985484 BBM pin 569e237b

Contact u
Because u b VC pikin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Activate And Use Automatic Posts For Blogger And Tumblr by mezehi5(m): 10:51am On Jul 29, 2015
Nice info paL but not advisable popular Nigeria blogger Linda Ikeji was blocked by google because they suspected that she was coping peoples post...not advisable for new bloggers. Any ways God dey. For web/online forms contact me at 09037217673
Re: How To Activate And Use Automatic Posts For Blogger And Tumblr by Warlord3000(m): 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
Nice writeup
Re: How To Activate And Use Automatic Posts For Blogger And Tumblr by soldierdollar(m): 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
grin
Re: How To Activate And Use Automatic Posts For Blogger And Tumblr by IdJack(m): 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
Thanks OP....But the disadvantages is the problem
Re: How To Activate And Use Automatic Posts For Blogger And Tumblr by fattbabakay(m): 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
This post hit frontpage and still less comments... If it was to be "Tonto Dike goes nude in bath tub" e go don reach page 194... Smh 4 Nigerians...

1 Like

Re: How To Activate And Use Automatic Posts For Blogger And Tumblr by Revolva(m): 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
Thanks noted
Re: How To Activate And Use Automatic Posts For Blogger And Tumblr by mrvance(m): 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
Thanks OP..I have been looking for this

1 Like

Re: How To Activate And Use Automatic Posts For Blogger And Tumblr by robzeey: 12:54am On Feb 12, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Popular Tanzania Blogging Site Shuts Down Due To Tough New Rules / Google Adsense New Policies: Two Steps Verification For All Websites / Quality, Reliable, Fast, Reseller Web Hosting 100℅ Uptime Guaranteed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.