Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,468 members, 7,854,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2035) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3427553 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 5:02pm On Apr 02, 2016
iambibi:
NB: This is just a summary of what a PCM should expect if posted to Sokoto state. I may not touch every part, but i believe and hope that this little piece goes a long way, so as to serve as a prospectus for survival in the Seat of the Caliphate.

NATURE OF SOKOTO STATE
Sokoto is a city located in the extreme northwest of Nigeria near the confluence of the Sokoto River and the Rima River. Being the seat of the Sokoto Caliphate, the city is
predominantly Muslim and an important seat of Islamic learning in Nigeria and the Sultan who heads the caliphate is effectively the spiritual leader of Nigerian Muslims, however Christians, still carry on with their spiritual activities without being subjected to any form of constrains or restrictions. Therefore, should any PCM get posted to serve there, please feel free to have your worship ok? Gud!

LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS
Sokoto has 23 local government areas which are
Binji, Bodinga, Dange-shnsi, Gada, Goronyo, Gudu,
Gawabawa, Illela, Isa, Kware, kebbe, Rabah, Sabon birni,
Shagari, Silame, Sokoto North, Sokoto South, Tambuwal,
Tqngaza, Tureta, Wamako, Wurno, Yabo.

Wamako: this is where is the nysc camp is located, and its about an hour drive from sokoto main town.
The main towns are in Sokoto North and Sokoto south (this include, Dambuwa, Mabera, Old Airport, Tamaji, kwanawa etc), these are the areas a PCM would definitely enjoy if posted, because of the adequate light, water, and other infrastructures, (to be honest, if you work your way there you won't regret it, trust me, lol), while the other LGAs are kinda rural but not totally.

WEATHER
Aha! Now this is one of the physical factors that scares the hell out of people at the mention of the state "Sokoto". Well even though it is no news that the state happens to be one of (if not) the hottest cities in the country, at least the dryness makes the heat bearable with an annual average temperature of 28.3 °C (82.9 °F). The warmest months are February to April, where daytime temperatures can exceed 45 °C (113.0 °F). The highest recorded temperature is 47.2 °C (117.0 °F), which is also the highest recorded temperature in Nigeria (Goshh!! , i didnt just say that) lol. Well for the rainy season, its from June to October, during which showers are a daily occurrence. The showers rarely last long and are a far cry from the regular torrential showers known in many tropical regions. From late October to February, during the 'cold season', the climate is dominated by the harmattan wind blowing Sahara dust over the land, ok that's enough already, come rain, come shine, sweet heart, YOU WILL SURVIVE!!! (lol)

TRANSPORTATION AND COST OF LIVING
*Lowers tone* Sokoto lacks a public transport system (i dunno why oo) but transport within
the city (when not by foot) is mainly by mopeds (keke napep) and bikes which operate as one-person taxis. Buses and taxis are infrequent and are generally used only for transport between cities. However *gives a smile of hope* it is very CHEAP, oh yes, depending on the destination and how far the distance is. Say for movements within town, it shouldn't be more than N100 or N120 (quite cheap abi, i told yaa!! ).
Cost of living in regard to accommodate and foodstuffs (rice, beans, onions, yam, vegetables and even meat) .. lets just say Sokoto is blessed, because even with the economic meltdown, accommodation and foodstuffs are still quite cheap depending on the areas and seasons respectively.

BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
Sokoto State is essentially an agricultural state with more
than 90% of the population engaged in subsistence
farming. The main crops produced in the State are millet,
guinea corn, maize, rice, beans, wheat, cassava,
potatoes, groundnut, sugarcane as well as fruits and vegetables which include oranges,
mangoes, cashew, bananas, lettuce, spinach, okra,
cabbage, pawpaw and guava. ..... Sooo, if you'll like to consider making use of the agricultural opportunity, i'll say that wouldn't be a bad idea.. *WINKS*

INDUSTRIES
Yes, in terms of production of goods and services, Sokoto still offers a fair opportunity, especially for those considering other engagements aside their PPA,
To mention but a few, are list of companies one could actually consider.

1. Cement Company of Northern Nigeria Plc (CCNN): this produces and market high quality cement for national development located at Kalambaina Road, Sokoto City, Sokoto State.

2. Alh. Yaro Gobirawa & Sons Limited: this is a merchandising company for importation, warehousing and distribution on general goods, located at Atiku Road, Old Market Area, Sokoto, Sokoto State

3. Estate Global Investment : this company produces nylons and water proofs for sachet water packaging.

4. Rima Foam Products Limited offers is a distributor of
foam and foam products located at Illela Road, Sokoto, Sokoto State

5. Smedan Business Center: this is a business-support services and business development networking located at Sosco Plaza, Kano Road, Sokoto, Sokoto State

6. Roads Nigeria Limited: this is a construction company
located at Western By-Pass, Sokoto City,
Sokoto State Nigeria

LEISURE PARKS
For those that love to hang out and have fun oo, Sokoto still have places for that, they include: Blue star, Shukura hotel, Giginya hotel, Pinnacle , Dankani, Mami market, Happy island.... etc etc

*pauses to catch breathe* seriously... am tired cry

Oh oh oh oh before i forget, need i remind you that SOKOTO is still the MOST PEACEFUL STATE in the country (no doubt).

Bless you!!!
Baby, I want to come to sokoto

So beautiful

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by okitaiji(m): 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Wonderful.. thanks bro..
Waiting for your contribution on others
u are welcum pressy

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
CROBBOY:
[size=17pt]IAMBIBI

IAMBIBI

IAMBIBI

IAMBIBI

IAMBIBI

IAMBIBI

THUMBS UP!
[/size]

Your writing is so comprehensive, diversified, detailed, and well organised. It is well grafted with several spices to spark up suspense while triggering great excitement and enthusiasm. This is real excellent work. Imagine how you got me screaming at some point in time (especially when you were talking about temperature).

I used to think you were some where around Akwa-Ibom State (please don't ask me where such thoughts originated from).

Good Job Dearie!

Please endeavour to attend to other discusses as well.

Thanks for the much anticipated Cooperation!

how do you use all this multicolours, bold, italics, crossings? I don't seem to get it on my mobile browser
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by okitaiji(m): 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
CROBBOY:

This writing is excellent and detailed - encompassing several aspects as it pertains to the discusses at hand.

Thumbs Up Brother!

Please do attend to other vital discussions as well at your disposal.

Thanks for your much anticipated cooperation!
tnx guy, i will do my best bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
I am deeply amazed at the excellent job crobboy is doing in the city... No doubt you are the piller at the center of the building that holds the building firmly in its position during the period of most powerful storm... You are indeed a personality that deserves to be showered with accolades and also to be celebrated by the esteem citizens of this city... Thanks for holding the ground of this great city when it's almost engulfed by the fiery earthquake of desertion... I also specially appreciate the uncommon patriotic dispositon of LogodWhiz the pressy, the reserved but turned articulate Amodu, my irreplaceable twinnie fraih, my brothers from another mother jubrealguy and abbeyunique2, my gorgeous sis quityjoice, my awsome and dearest co MC iambibi, the apple of my eyes nd my priceless treasure blizzydoDo, a woman of substance aduniwo, women of unequalled elegance missoyin nd merikims, my indispensable inlaw oyehomie and my great friends of unmatched personality sirguy542, Smartins1, brimmie nd wittyemmy for keeping the fire of the city burning at the most trying time. I adore you all... I will be back fully soon and contribute my own quota to the issue at hand eventhough my opinion might be a little bit strange... Thanks.
FRAISER

4 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
okitaiji:
Benue State is located in north central of Nigeria with a unique diverse cultural activities as a uniting factor, it bounded by kogi, nasarawa and cross-river state.

It has 23 local govt: makurdi, gboko, APA, otukpo, oju, obi, buruku, agatu, ogbadibo, tarka, ukum, ohimini, gwer-east and west, vandiakya,guma..., with Tiv, idoma and igede as a major language. it is called FOOD BASKET OF THE NATION due to the fertile land associated with agricultural activities. though the state has little in terms of factories and companies to engaged skills youth but the citizens are industrious and cater for themselves.

social activities generally is lively, since the youth did not have serious work to do they resorted to clubbing and partying so if you are a flirting type then Benue is a sure place for you. power supply is 70% guarantee most especially in the 80% rural areas.

95% corps member are posted to school and the state give optimum respect to corpers. accommodation is relatively high in places like makurdi, otukpo and gboko but in rural areas you might have accommodation for free or at a cheapest rate. but it is not every part of the state that are rosy, they are some hinterland that are not funny so brace yourself for the worst if it may arise.

standard of living is high and the cost of living is low, and the security system is guarantee if not because of Fulani invasion of a recent but communal clashes is the things of the past.

lastly, Benue state breed the most beautiful and socialize girls in Nigeria that can meet your needs at all round, though we advocate for Christ-like life and morality but if you choose to do "kpekus" you can get them but OYO is your name.

welcome to Benue state and enjoy yourself while serving your fatherland.
this is awsome, I tink I will have to do a little edit in my states of deployment because I will practically want to know d meaning of pketus...thumbs up bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jaybiz007(m): 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
Part 2

Ogun state has 20 local government which basically comprises of Abeokuta south, Abeokuta North, Ifo, Ijebu-Ode, ewekoro, odogbolu, egbado south, Ipokia, odeda etc. The cost of living is relatively average, with moderate standard of living.

Ogun state boasts of the highest number of tertiary institutions in Nigeria (both public and private). You'd be assured of a swell time if you ever find yourself in any of the tertiary institutions for your PPA. Those Funaab and OOU babes ehn? *lipsealed* lipsrsealed

Due to the dynamic nature of the state and it's close proximity to Lagos, it is a perfect location for PCM's who intend to work in Lagos to commence their job hunt. Moreover, most Lagos workers are now relocating to neighbouring towns in Ogun such as ; mowe, Ibafo, Sango, Ojodu etc. due to the high cost of accommodation in Lagos.

Furthermore, enterprising PCM'S can easily startup a business here without fear nor intimidation and the state is relatively safe. Transportation is basically by Cabs/Taxis and the fare is quite cheap - 30 naira per drop.

On a lighter note, if you are desperate to travel out of Nigeria, you can simply take a bus trip to Ipokia, and drop at the border. Once you get there, just stretch your feet into Benin Republic and voila! You don enter jand be dat! Travel na Travel grin

TBC

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 5:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
Happy birthday to fireandice... I wish you the best of everytin life has to offer...enjoy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 5:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
Happy birthday in arrears to sexysappire... I wish the most remarkable of all successes... Sorry its coming late .... Enjoy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 5:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
jubrealguy:
Baby, I want to come to sokoto
So beautiful
.. Lol... Tnk u.... Oya hurry and come.!!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
AdunniIwo:
Iambibi and okitaiji, those are very good pieces. So detailed and comprehensive. Thumps Up!
.. Tnks dear..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 5:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
CROBBOY:
[size=17pt]IAMBIBI

IAMBIBI

IAMBIBI

IAMBIBI

IAMBIBI

IAMBIBI

THUMBS UP!
[/size]

Your writing is so comprehensive, diversified, detailed, and well organised. It is well grafted with several spices to spark up suspense while triggering great excitement and enthusiasm. This is real excellent work. Imagine how you got me screaming at some point in time (especially when you were talking about temperature).

I used to think you were some where around Akwa-Ibom State (please don't ask me where such thoughts originated from).

Good Job Dearie!

Please endeavour to attend to other discusses as well.

Thanks for the much anticipated Cooperation!

.. Lol.. .. Wow.... thank you dear... smiley
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kbemanuel: 6:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
CROBBOY:

I really wonder twinnie to Kbs468 undecided

That is how the crew will continue to activate silent mode until when my partners FRAISER and FRAIH began to talk now, they will began to show up like evil spirits.

**Hiss**
no mind dem bro.....they shld kip observing in silent mode...make den no deactivaate am @all
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kbemanuel: 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

I'm baffled..

Btw, drop your comment on the discussion bro
prezzy no tink am @all jawe...

As 4 d comment....ntin 2 really say sir ....jst kip doing ur tin..those pple are jst side attractions..#bless
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by okitaiji(m): 6:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
Fraiser:
this is awsome, I tink I will have to do a little edit in my states of deployment because I will practically want to know d meaning of pketus...thumbs up bro
lol dnt worry when u get there and u see the beauty, kpekus will explain itself for u
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
jubrealguy:
how do you use all this multicolours, bold, italics, crossings? I don't seem to get it on my mobile browser

These formattings are done by either manually placing certain classified characters before and after a text, line(s) or paragraph(s) or by highlighting the text/paragraph of interest and selecting the appropriate icon/command from the toolbar above (the later is most recommended if your device supports such features).

For manual (which is the simplier option available for lower class and versions of phones), consider the following:

1. If you want to make a text BOLD , put "[/b]" at the end of the text you're making bold while puting "[b]" at the beginning (when you quote this my writing, observe what is before and after the word "BOLD" above I wrote in this paragraph. I was trying to be careful not to bold irrelevant text in the course of this demonstration, hence the ordering of my writing)

2. For italicizing, replace the 'b's with 'i's.

3. For striking-through or crossing as you call it, replace the 'b's with 's's.

4. For colouring, indenting, increasing font size and higher features, you may need to use a higher version of phone (if you don't have one) or laptop while using the highlighting option as opposed to manual.

5. When increasing font size through the highlight option, you'll observe number 8 will be the default font size, delete it and put a high number to get an increased font size.

Hint: To really master this art, just quote a comment of someone containing this formattings, and study these things there (just like the sentence below that is bolded and italicized).

I hope this helps!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kbemanuel: 6:21pm On Apr 02, 2016
iambibi:
NB: This is just a summary of what a PCM should expect if posted to Sokoto state. I may not touch every part, but i believe and hope that this little piece goes a long way, so as to serve as a prospectus for survival in the Seat of the Caliphate.

NATURE OF SOKOTO STATE
Sokoto is a city located in the extreme northwest of Nigeria near the confluence of the Sokoto River and the Rima River. Being the seat of the Sokoto Caliphate, the city is
predominantly Muslim and an important seat of Islamic learning in Nigeria and the Sultan who heads the caliphate is effectively the spiritual leader of Nigerian Muslims, however Christians, still carry on with their spiritual activities without being subjected to any form of constrains or restrictions. Therefore, should any PCM get posted to serve there, please feel free to have your worship ok? Gud!

LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS
Sokoto has 23 local government areas which are
Binji, Bodinga, Dange-shnsi, Gada, Goronyo, Gudu,
Gawabawa, Illela, Isa, Kware, kebbe, Rabah, Sabon birni,
Shagari, Silame, Sokoto North, Sokoto South, Tambuwal,
Tqngaza, Tureta, Wamako, Wurno, Yabo.

Wamako: this is where is the nysc camp is located, and its about an hour drive from sokoto main town.
The main towns are in Sokoto North and Sokoto south (this include, Dambuwa, Mabera, Old Airport, Tamaji, kwanawa etc), these are the areas a PCM would definitely enjoy if posted, because of the adequate light, water, and other infrastructures, (to be honest, if you work your way there you won't regret it, trust me, lol), while the other LGAs are kinda rural but not totally.

WEATHER
Aha! Now this is one of the physical factors that scares the hell out of people at the mention of the state "Sokoto". Well even though it is no news that the state happens to be one of (if not) the hottest cities in the country, at least the dryness makes the heat bearable with an annual average temperature of 28.3 °C (82.9 °F). The warmest months are February to April, where daytime temperatures can exceed 45 °C (113.0 °F). The highest recorded temperature is 47.2 °C (117.0 °F), which is also the highest recorded temperature in Nigeria (Goshh!! , i didnt just say that) lol. Well for the rainy season, its from June to October, during which showers are a daily occurrence. The showers rarely last long and are a far cry from the regular torrential showers known in many tropical regions. From late October to February, during the 'cold season', the climate is dominated by the harmattan wind blowing Sahara dust over the land, ok that's enough already, come rain, come shine, sweet heart, YOU WILL SURVIVE!!! (lol)

TRANSPORTATION AND COST OF LIVING
*Lowers tone* Sokoto lacks a public transport system (i dunno why oo) but transport within
the city (when not by foot) is mainly by mopeds (keke napep) and bikes which operate as one-person taxis. Buses and taxis are infrequent and are generally used only for transport between cities. However *gives a smile of hope* it is very CHEAP, oh yes, depending on the destination and how far the distance is. Say for movements within town, it shouldn't be more than N100 or N120 (quite cheap abi, i told yaa!! ).
Cost of living in regard to accommodate and foodstuffs (rice, beans, onions, yam, vegetables and even meat) .. lets just say Sokoto is blessed, because even with the economic meltdown, accommodation and foodstuffs are still quite cheap depending on the areas and seasons respectively.

BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
Sokoto State is essentially an agricultural state with more
than 90% of the population engaged in subsistence
farming. The main crops produced in the State are millet,
guinea corn, maize, rice, beans, wheat, cassava,
potatoes, groundnut, sugarcane as well as fruits and vegetables which include oranges,
mangoes, cashew, bananas, lettuce, spinach, okra,
cabbage, pawpaw and guava. ..... Sooo, if you'll like to consider making use of the agricultural opportunity, i'll say that wouldn't be a bad idea.. *WINKS*

INDUSTRIES
Yes, in terms of production of goods and services, Sokoto still offers a fair opportunity, especially for those considering other engagements aside their PPA,
To mention but a few, are list of companies one could actually consider.

1. Cement Company of Northern Nigeria Plc (CCNN): this produces and market high quality cement for national development located at Kalambaina Road, Sokoto City, Sokoto State.

2. Alh. Yaro Gobirawa & Sons Limited: this is a merchandising company for importation, warehousing and distribution on general goods, located at Atiku Road, Old Market Area, Sokoto, Sokoto State

3. Estate Global Investment : this company produces nylons and water proofs for sachet water packaging.

4. Rima Foam Products Limited offers is a distributor of
foam and foam products located at Illela Road, Sokoto, Sokoto State

5. Smedan Business Center: this is a business-support services and business development networking located at Sosco Plaza, Kano Road, Sokoto, Sokoto State

6. Roads Nigeria Limited: this is a construction company
located at Western By-Pass, Sokoto City,
Sokoto State Nigeria

LEISURE PARKS
For those that love to hang out and have fun oo, Sokoto still have places for that, they include: Blue star, Shukura hotel, Giginya hotel, Pinnacle , Dankani, Mami market, Happy island.... etc etc

*pauses to catch breathe* seriously... am tired cry

Oh oh oh oh before i forget, need i remind you that SOKOTO is still the MOST PEACEFUL STATE in the country (no doubt).

Bless you!!!
nice one
I saw sokoto on d unofficial call up letter...av made moves 4 it 2 b changed,bt wit dis write up on sokoto...I tink I will change my mind..

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 6:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
kbemanuel:
nice one
I saw sokoto on d unofficial call up letter...av made moves 4 it 2 b changed,bt wit dis write up on sokoto...I tink I will change my mind..

I LOVE TO HEAR REPORTS LIKE THIS.

PLEASE CITIZENS, YOU CAN SEE THAT SOMEONE'S DESTINY COULD BE PUT ARIGHT JUST BY YOUR LITTLE WRITING.

PLEASE LETS ALL COOPERATE AND ENSURE THE 37 STATES (including Abuja) ARE DISCUSSED OUT!

Thanks for your usual Cooperation!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jayloms: 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
Wow! So Gcity is now in d future (2034), wow! again.

We are still in 2016 back here in Naija Oh! and things just rough anyhow aswear. sad
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 6:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
jubrealguy:

These formattings are done by either manually placing certain classified characters before and after a text, line(s) or paragraph(s) or by highlighting the text/paragraph of interest and selecting the appropriate icon/command from the toolbar above (the later is most recommended if your device supports such features).

For manual (which is the simplier option available for lower class and versions of phones), consider the following:

1. If you want to make a text BOLD , put "[/b]" at the end of the text you're making bold while puting "[b]" at the beginning (when you quote this my writing, observe what is before and after the word "BOLD" above I wrote in this paragraph. I was trying to be careful not to bold irrelevant text in the course of this demonstration, hence the ordering of my writing)

4. For colouring, indenting, increasing font size and higher features, you may need to use a higher version of phone (if you don't have one) or laptop while using the highlighting option as opposed to manual.

5. When increasing font size through the highlight option, you'll observe number 8 will be the default font size, delete it and put a high number to get an increased font size.

Hint: To really master this art, just quote a comment of someone containing this formattings, and study these things there (just like the sentence below that is bolded and italicized).

I hope this helps!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 6:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
jubrealguy:

I hope this helps!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
kbemanuel:
prezzy no tink am @all jawe...

As 4 d comment....ntin 2 really say sir ....jst kip doing ur tin..those pple are jst side attractions..#bless

Okay boss..

But I will appreciate it if you can drop your comment on the matter
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
okitaiji:
u are welcum pressy

grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
jubrealguy:
lol.....naso baba, ilu oke

Na so bro.

I love lagos
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
CROBBOY:
villageGOAT, the only well trained pepper soup goat we have in this city from the village, I sight you sir.

We need your contributions to the discuss on board.

Thanks for your usual cooperation!

Qutyjoice, I sight you too!

Much love bobo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
Fraiser:
I am deeply amazed at the excellent job crobboy is doing in the city... No doubt you are the piller at the center of the building that holds the building firmly in its position during the period of most powerful storm... You are indeed a personality that deserves to be showered with accolades and also to be celebrated by the esteem citizens of this city... Thanks for holding the ground of this great city when it's almost engulfed by the fiery earthquake of desertion... I also specially appreciate the uncommon patriotic dispositon of LogodWhiz the pressy, the reserved but turned articulate Amodu, my irreplaceable twinnie fraih, my brothers from another mother jubrealguy and abbeyunique2, my gorgeous sis quityjoice, my awsome and dearest co MC iambibi, the apple of my eyes nd my priceless treasure blizzydoDo, a woman of substance aduniwo, women of unequalled elegance missoyin nd merikims, my indispensable inlaw oyehomie and my great friends of unmatched personality sirguy542, Smartins1, brimmie nd wittyemmy for keeping the fire of the city burning at the most trying time. I adore you all... I will be back fully soon and contribute my own quota to the issue at hand eventhough my opinion might be a little bit strange... Thanks.
FRAISER

*In LogoDWhiz voice* Na so!

Fraiser abeg, we don miss you here well well. Just dey hurry dey come back make boys began to dey get laughter motivation as all these husbands like Jubrealguy go start to hold their wife tight grin

Biko!

We're still waiting for your contributions on the discusses on ground, especially, contradicting ones that triggers arguments just like you have promised. Its important we begin to beat convention and start looking at the other side of the coin.

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2016
Fraiser baba. Nice one.

Waiting for your input..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
CROBBOY:

*In LogoDWhiz voice* Na so!

Fraiser abeg, we don miss you here well well. Just dey hurry dey come back make boys began to dey get laughter motivation as all these husbands like Jubrealguy go start to hold their wife tight grin

Biko!

We're still waiting for your contributions on the discusses on ground, especially, contradicting ones that triggers arguments just like you have promised. Its important we begin to beat convention and start looking at the other side of the coin.

cheesy

Na so
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
Qutyjoice:

Much love bobo
Welcome Ma'am.
Your contributions please.
Thanks for your Usual Cooperations!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oneguy03(m): 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
I read today that allawee will be reduced by 25% cos of low budget allocation. Can anyone verify this?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
kbemanuel:
nice one

Wow..

I'm happy..
This is d kind of thing I like to hear..

We need more Inputs..

We have over 100 users on this threads.. We've had less than 20. We can have up to 50.. it's never enough it will only increase our knowledge about the state and help us to make an informed decision...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 7:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
jaybiz007:
Part 2

Ogun state has 20 local government which basically comprises of Abeokuta south, Abeokuta North, Ifo, Ijebu-Ode, ewekoro, odogbolu, egbado south, Ipokia, odeda etc. The cost of living is relatively average, with moderate standard of living.

Ogun state boasts of the highest number of tertiary institutions in Nigeria (both public and private). You'd be assured of a swell time if you ever find yourself in any of the tertiary institutions for your PPA. Those Funaab and OOU babes ehn? *lipsealed* lipsrsealed

Due to the dynamic nature of the state and it's close proximity to Lagos, it is a perfect location for PCM's who intend to work in Lagos to commence their job hunt. Moreover, most Lagos workers are now relocating to neighbouring towns in Ogun such as ; mowe, Ibafo, Sango, Ojodu etc. due to the high cost of accommodation in Lagos.

Furthermore, enterprising PCM'S can easily startup a business here without fear nor intimidation and the state is relatively safe. Transportation is basically by Cabs/Taxis and the fare is quite cheap - 30 naira per drop.

On a lighter note, if you are desperate to travel out of Nigeria, you can simply take a bus trip to Ipokia, and drop at the border. Once you get there, just stretch your feet into Benin Republic and voila! You don enter jand be dat! Travel na Travel grin

TBC

gringringrin

Funny dude.

Thumbs Up!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.