Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Help! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Help! (1024 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! by lecos: 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2009
i am trying to upload a pictures of my cars onto this site but an error message keeps comming up that my file is too large and i have reduced many times and same error message keeps comming. what am i doing wrong and can someone please help me. the pictures were sent to me by email and i copied and pasted on a word document saved it and tried to attach it therefrom.
Re: Help! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2009
this is how you do it:

open your picture file using 'microsoft office picture manager'
on the toolbar panel, click on 'edit picture' button.
at the very bottom of the options displayed, select 'compress pictures'
then select the 'compress for web' option
click OK
then resave the file to your system and upload from there.

cheers.
Re: Help! by friendl: 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2009
buy Adobe Photoshop 7.0 software, download it in your computer, when you are through. l tell you what to do , it will reduce the picture size for you,,

Christopher 08051970652
oddy77@yahoo.com
Re: Help! by lecos: 12:24am On Mar 19, 2009
You guys are simply great. thank you very much, I will act as instructed.

(1) (Reply)

96 Full Option Qx4 Tokunbo On Sale SOLD SOLD / sold sold sold.2000 Model Honda Crv / SOLD SOLD 94 Toyota Camry 9ja Used For 650k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.