Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,807 members, 7,806,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

..a Thread For Intercessors.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ..a Thread For Intercessors.. (591 Views)

We Need More Intercessors / Intercessors/ Prayer Warrior / Free Prayer Forum For Intercessors On Watsapp, Join Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

..a Thread For Intercessors.. by misreal(m): 10:45am On Aug 01, 2015
This is an intercessors thread..please be warned,if you have no urge to intercede in prayer for anybody or state your problem,just read the comment and go your way...This was inspired by the holy ghost..drop a name you wish to be identified with and give a hint or state exactly what you want God to do for you or what the problem is.and we will intercede on your behalf and you will see the mighty hand of God coming to settle your problem.........contact me on whatsaap..08054262613..
Re: ..a Thread For Intercessors.. by belloahmad: 10:49am On Aug 01, 2015
nice one
Re: ..a Thread For Intercessors.. by menesheh(m): 11:40am On Aug 01, 2015
misreal:
This is an intercessors thread..please be warned,if you have no urge to intercede in prayer for anybody or state your problem,just read the comment and go your way...This was inspired by the holy ghost..drop a name you wish to be identified with and give a hint or state exactly what you want God to do for you or what the problem is.and we will intercede on your behalf and you will see the mighty hand of God coming to settle your problem.........contact me on whatsaap..08054262613..

Is this a scam bait

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ..a Thread For Intercessors.. by Scholar8200(m): 11:51am On Aug 01, 2015
menesheh:

Is this a scam bait
No it isn't.
Re: ..a Thread For Intercessors.. by misreal(m): 11:52am On Aug 01, 2015
menesheh:

Is this a scam bait
what scam??..a thread mearnt to intercede and pray for those who can summon enough courage to say their problems is what you call a scam?? Did I demand for money..like I said,if you have no need for prayers or no need to intercede,please just read the comments and go your way..
Re: ..a Thread For Intercessors.. by menesheh(m): 12:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
misreal:
what scam??..a thread mearnt to intercede and pray for those who can summon enough courage to say their problems is what you call a scam?? Did I demand for money..like I said,if you have no need for prayers or no need to intercede,please just read the comments and go your way..

Why i asked (am not asserting) was that you gave out your number. This how scam bait works, drawing some gullible persons to call a con and swindle process starts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ..a Thread For Intercessors.. by menesheh(m): 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
Scholar8200:
No it isn't.

Giving out number in this context is catchy and some gullible individuals may actually call and then them will be duped. This is how Nigerian scam works. Like all this coca cola, mtn win promos. Call any of those numbers at your own risk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ..a Thread For Intercessors.. by misreal(m): 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
menesheh:

Why i asked (am not asserting) was that you gave out your number. This how scam bait works, drawing some gullible persons to call a con and swindle process starts.
no its not a scam...u know some people find it difficult to tell their problems on a public forum..

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious / Beware Of Tithe Collectors. By Femi Aribisala / Assassinated 29 Years Ago, Who Killed Dele Giwa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.