Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / . (2909 Views)

Buy A Property And Earn 100% In 3month Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by jereeki: 2:27am On Aug 02, 2015
Re: . by jereeki: 2:37am On Aug 02, 2015
What Is A Sport Arbitrage And How Can i Profit From This?
There is a vast betting market with hundreds of online bookmakers and more bookmakers are appearing all the time. The sheer number of bookmakers around competing for our business means that there are many differences in the betting markets between these bookmakers. We can exploit these differences in the betting markets and price discrepancies in such a way that a PROFIT is guaranteed whatever the outcome. In short, we bet on certain sporting events and it results in a PROFIT whatever the outcome! The idea of these arbitrage bets is to locate the best odds available from all these bookmakers that will enable us to stake on all outcomes of a sporting event and to profit from whichever outcome occurs with no risk of losing any money for us. The sporting events may be a football game, cricket match, tennis, golf, etc. No prior knowledge of the sports covered is needed. Here is an example of how you could have profited from these differences in opinion, regardless of the outcome: It's Wimbledon 2002, the Ladies Singles Match between Lindsay Davenport and Kim Clijsters. The compilers at Gamebookers saw Davenport at odds of 1.4, and the compilers at William Hill saw Clijsters at 5. At 1.4, the total amount to invest in Davenport to return $100 was $71.42. Whereas at 5, the total amount to invest in Clijsters to return $100 was $20. That means the total investment required to return $100 - whichever player wins - is just $91.42 A Guaranteed Risk-Free Profit of 8.58% In Less Than 90 Minutes!
Re: . by jereeki: 2:42am On Aug 02, 2015
we are planning on the next improvement to add our arbitrage result every day to see how profit is made so easily from this risk-free investment
Re: . by jereeki: 2:43am On Aug 02, 2015
happy earning to all our sport lovers and investors
Re: . by jereeki: 7:36am On Aug 02, 2015
to all those that have already invested with us this morning this is to notify you that your account have been activated
if you have any question,please feel free to contact us
sport.arbitrage.traders@gmail.com
Re: . by ddestiny20(m): 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
and who are those that have invested come here and talk.

1 Like

Re: . by Pluslargent(m): 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
also waiting for testimonials....
Re: . by IGALA4LIFE(m): 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
I quite understand your example above but in case of a draw how do you still win and make profit?
Re: . by jereeki: 9:09am On Aug 03, 2015
IGALA4LIFE:
I quite understand your example above but in case of a draw how do you still win and make profit?

hello IGALA4LIFE we study and place Arb bet on all possible outcome
Re: . by IGALA4LIFE(m): 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
Please can you teach me so that I can be playing myself? What will you charge me?
Re: . by jereeki: 11:08am On Aug 04, 2015
IGALA4LIFE:
Please can you teach me so that I can be playing myself? What will you charge me?

hello, to play at Sport Arbitrage Traders you don't need to
know anything about arbitrage trading, our
team does that for you... All you need to do is
to join by investing with us and
receive weekly profit directly to your account

thanks
Re: . by jereeki: 11:14am On Aug 04, 2015
hello,good morning to everyone who love this program
we are committed to be faithful to you
there is news;
all payout will now be made every week on fridays
so first payment will be made this coming friday stay tuned this is just the beginning of the greatest adventure

thank for trust in us and we will always keep it alive

have a beautiful week
Re: . by ronik4lif(m): 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
IGALA4LIFE:
Re: . by ronik4lif(m): 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
Some one just asked s question and this is what me too have been having in mind.pleasr answer this question if you want us to trust you with our fund.thank you.
Re: . by imagrg(m): 8:41am On Aug 07, 2015
This one na swindler. Beware!!!!!!
Re: . by stanbo10: 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
wow this pple real ooo dem pay me oo dis is great i am very happy to be here thanks sport arbitrage traders keep up d good work see my perfect money account dey are rocking oooo!

Re: . by jamace(m): 10:24am On Aug 09, 2015
Payment in LIBERTY RESERVE? shocked

Where is the date of payment?
Re: . by gentle007(m): 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
stanbo10:
wow this pple real ooo dem pay me oo dis is great i am very happy to be here
thanks sport arbitrage traders keep up d good work
see my perfect money account dey are rocking oooo!
jamace:
stanbo10:
wow this pple real ooo dem pay me oo dis is great i am very happy to be here
thanks sport arbitrage traders keep up d good work
see my perfect money account dey are rocking oooo!

How coincidental that stanbo10 registerd on NL by August 1st and invested in this business probably the next day since this post was done on 2nd. I think there is need for more testimonials
Re: . by geniusmasterpro: 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
the program is good and i like the concept i think i will give it a try
Re: . by jamace(m): 2:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
geniusmasterpro:
the program is good and i like the concept i think i will give it a try
Why have you removed your posts in your profile? You are a suspect. Scam alert!
Re: . by ComicRelief: 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
jamace:
Why have you removed your posts in your profile? You are a suspect. Scam alert!
lwkmd...
Re: . by ComicRelief: 4:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
gentle007:

How coincidental that stanbo10 registerd on NL by August 1st and invested in this business probably the next day since this post was done on 2nd. I think there is need for more testimonials
chai See trick!!!
Re: . by ComicRelief: 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
jamace:

December don deh near! Season of scammers fast approaching!!! LOL
Re: . by ComicRelief: 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
@op, DON'T YOU WANT TO HAMMER? Why not borrowing money from friends and relatives to invest in this your ACCLAIMED surebanker? I am patiently waiting for your HONEST reply. Meanwhile, you can start with any amount and turn it to millions within a year with the POWER OF COMPOUNDING. #my1cent
Re: . by jereeki: 9:28am On Aug 10, 2015
ComicRelief:
@op, DON'T YOU WANT TO HAMMER? Why not borrowing money from friends and relatives to invest in this your ACCLAIMED surebanker? I am patiently waiting for your HONEST reply. Meanwhile, you can start with any amount and turn it to millions within a year with the POWER OF COMPOUNDING. #my1cent

please we would not entertain frivolities and jokers in this thread
if you are not serious in making money,please allow those who are serious to make money
if you think we are scam that is your own opinion
thinking we are scam does not make us scam
i the admin sincerely put up this because i know what i am going to deliver to my users and i am serious about this
so please all jokers should stop commenting on this thread
if you still dont believe the reality of this program,you can visit our office

thanks for understanding
Re: . by dayjee: 11:37am On Aug 10, 2015
Following
Re: . by jamace(m): 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
jereeki:

please we would not entertain frivolities and jokers in this thread
if you are not serious in making money,please allow those who are serious to make money
if you think we are scam that is your own opinion
thinking we are scam does not make us scam
i the admin sincerely put up this because i know what i am going to deliver to my users and i am serious about this
so please all jokers should stop commenting on this thread
if you still dont believe the reality of this program,you can visit our office

thanks for understanding
Who you dey open eye for? Many loopholes detected in you thread and you are asked to clarify them and you begin open eye for us? You never jam! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria, The Only Country That Imports A Percentage Of Her Currency(naira) / Discover How To Earn As Little As $50 Monthly / Help: My Friends Are Trying To Get Me Into The Im...academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.