Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

down - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / down (1631 Views)

"The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM / Is Laziness A Demonic Attack? / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

down by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 02, 2015
Down
Re: down by INTROVERT(f): 7:31am On Aug 02, 2015
that thing bad ooo

it used to do me before until I fired prayer at it for 7days..
Re: down by ApcSucks: 7:34am On Aug 02, 2015
INTROVERT:
that thing bad ooo

cheesy grin
Re: down by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 02, 2015
Very scary
Re: down by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 02, 2015
INTROVERT:
that thing bad ooo

very scary
Re: down by okosodo: 7:40am On Aug 02, 2015
You slept facing the roof and it was between 11:00pm and 1:15 am. For now that is all i can say
Re: down by SMREXY(m): 7:41am On Aug 02, 2015
I was fighting against something very powerful in my dream when it happened... But I always win! grin

1 Like

Re: down by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 02, 2015
okosodo:
You slept facing the roof and it was between 11:00pm and 1:15 am. For now that is all i can say
do u believe its spiritual?
Re: down by Tallesty1(m): 7:48am On Aug 02, 2015
Holy Ghost Fire!

Blood Of Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what Christians shout when they recover.
Re: down by luvinhubby(m): 7:56am On Aug 02, 2015
It is an oppression by witchcraft spirits.
Used to experience that till i gave my life to Jesus Christ.
Re: down by Cutehector(m): 7:58am On Aug 02, 2015
Feels like some demon tryna choke u to death....
Re: down by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 02, 2015
Playing video games sure do help one control his/her dreams. Try being adventurous/environmental at times... Might help in a situation like this.
Re: down by Infomizer(m): 8:30am On Aug 02, 2015
Why do I get this vibe that you know the answer already?
Re: down by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 02, 2015
Infomizer:
Why do I get this vibe that you know the answer already?
i may be wrong
Re: down by datbay(m): 8:52am On Aug 02, 2015
I wish this could make FP...This issue bothers me alot.
Re: down by Infomizer(m): 8:59am On Aug 02, 2015
formula89:

i may be wrong
You mean, the description you quoted which was provided by Wikipedia may be wrong?

1 Like

Re: down by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 02, 2015
Infomizer:

You mean, the description you quoted which was provided by Wikipedia may be wrong?
i mean my believe that its entirely psych n have no spiritual connection
Re: down by Infomizer(m): 9:04am On Aug 02, 2015
formula89:

i mean my believe that its entirely pshcy n have no spiritual connection
Can I ask why you think it's spiritual?

1 Like

Re: down by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 02, 2015
Infomizer:

Can I ask why you think it's spiritual?
i don't tink it is,i've heard it is but witout any concrete description like science.
Do u tink its spiritually?if yes,why?if no,maybe we are on the same page?
Re: down by Infomizer(m): 9:25am On Aug 02, 2015
formula89:

i don't tink it is,i've heard it is but witout any concrete description like science.

The only reason I'd say we're not on the same page is because I'm 100% certain it's a completely physical thingy. I don't have doubts.

2 Likes

Re: down by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:37am On Aug 02, 2015
Lalasticlala
Re: down by luvinhubby(m): 9:41am On Aug 02, 2015
formula89:

It is very very spiritual.
I was frequently experiencing that phenomenom till i changed camps spiritually '.......from the powers of darkness into the kingdom of His dear son' Colosians 1:13. Since then it disappeared permanently.
Re: down by okosodo: 9:59am On Aug 02, 2015
formula89:

do u believe its spiritual?
Yes it is but not a harmful process just usual passage route for spirits of the nights
Re: down by okosodo: 10:02am On Aug 02, 2015
it happens if u sleep anyhow
Re: down by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 02, 2015
i used to have.
it just stopped spontaneously.
Re: down by onetrack(m): 10:47am On Aug 02, 2015
Purely biological phenomenon, and it has been explained by science. Nothing spiritual about it. I have had sleep paralysis before and never had any 'visitations'.
Re: down by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
formula89:
Accordin to wikipedia,''Sleep paralysisis a phenomenon in which a person, either falling asleep or awakening, temporarily experiences an inability to move, speak, or react. It is a transitional state between wakefulness and sleep, characterized by muscle atonia(muscle weakness). It is often accompanied by terrifying hallucinations(such as an intruder in the room) to which one is unable to react due to paralysis, and physical experiences (such as strong current running through the upper body).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

I first experienced it seven years ago when i was in the boarding house in F.G.C OKIGWE.It was a saturday night,there was power supply and when there is,the 'senior' boys sleep late.I remember we had watched music and football clips with a fortunate rich guy's phone(back then it was a rare oppurtunity),we then argued and had 'boys' talk till late into the night.
When i got back to my room,everybody else was sleeping.I switched of the light and set the fan at full speed before finding my way to my bunk in the darkness.I had not spent up to thirty seconds in bed when it happened.Suddendly,i was dreaming while still awake.I found my self in a bunk in another dorm but unlike in the real life,it was an afternoon.Out of nowhere,a student(can still remember his face till date) came to the bunk with a five litre jerry can full of water.I opened my mouth to ask what he wanted when in a flash,he force the jerry can into my mouth.I tried to push him off my body but he was surprisingly stronger than me.Out of breath,i relaxed my tract and the water rushed into my stomach almost drowing me in the process.I tried to scream,'Jesus'! but couldn't.I thought it was the end of the road for.I was about to give up on life when i noticed i was back to the real life,sweating and breathing heavily.It was the scared night of my life till date.My thoughts came into my mind after the experience but I was not to share it with anyone then out of fear of been termed 'possessed'.
I continued with my normal life after that and even though it still happenes to me till date,it never gets scarer than the first.I don't take it serious again and i don't believe its spiritual or demonic like some people do.If you do,i need proves.

Formula Kelechi.

1. You went to bed late (from your story)

2. You probably slept on your back.

The above are some of the reasons why you may experience sleep paralysis
Re: down by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
INTROVERT:
that thing bad ooo

It wasn't your prayer that worked. That is for sure.

1 Like

Re: down by trapQ: 5:05am On Aug 03, 2015
its not biological my dear, it is spiritual. sleep paralysis is always a visitation but you just didn't see it. whenever you have sleep, something is always present in the room without your notice
onetrack:
Purely biological phenomenon, and it has been explained by science. Nothing spiritual about it. I have had sleep paralysis before and never had any 'visitations'.

(1) (Reply)

The Foolishness Of Atheists / The Grand Hypocrisy Of Christians / Video:pastor Caught Sleeping With One Of His Married Female Church Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.