Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Eyebrow Tutorial (video) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Eyebrow Tutorial (video) (4269 Views)

5 Truths About Microblading; An Eyebrow Defining Method / “I Have Never For Once Used Eyebrow Pencil In My Life” - Lady Says / Download Makeup Tutorial Video: Flawless Face 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eyebrow Tutorial (video) by palma(f): 10:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
Here is how i do my eyebrows using A brow filler. Watch and learn. Dont forget to subscribe to our youtube channel Evolve Makeup Nigeria and also follow us on instagram @evolvemakeupnigeria. To request for videos you are interested in please drop your request evolvemakeupnigeria@yahoo.com. Highest request will be uploaded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBWq3N5DAq8 Enjoy!
Re: Eyebrow Tutorial (video) by Zehner(f): 11:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
Where do I get the brow filler tingy from biko? I can never get a perfect brow. embarassed
Re: Eyebrow Tutorial (video) by marylandcakes: 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
I have subcribed and liked your video, please do not forget to check out my channel Maryland Cakes and subscribe. Good luck. By the way you have got lovely eyes.
Re: Eyebrow Tutorial (video) by Nobody: 3:54am On Aug 04, 2015
This is by far the worst Eyebrow tutorial i ever watched in my whole life of learning how to make up. lipsrsealed

Not good. #OkBye.

2 Likes

Re: Eyebrow Tutorial (video) by tohpahz(f): 4:56am On Aug 04, 2015
I actually ddnt wana comment.. but i have to.. don't wana die in silence tongue

Firstly.. how can i spend 8mins+ doing my eyebrow.. pheww. No.time abeg..
Secondly, those eyebrows are too big for that gal,haba,where sweat go pass through na..
Thirdly. I.dunno but for a moment i thought wat she rubbed on the eyebrow was nail polish.. grin
Fourthly.. all dose instruments she used to dissect the eye brow(drawing,shaping, filling ) hiannnn! Even if i wan start mini theatre for my house..
Fifthly: i think she looked bera at the beginning of the vid dan at d end.. the eyebrow thingy made her look suprised and scary at d same time!
Gals and wahala sha..

Team natural eyebrow!! cheesy

All.the same,, eyebrow drawers, artists, etc..
Coman watch video to increase ur artistry oo..

Adeh39
Sinaj
Twaci
Oyind17

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eyebrow Tutorial (video) by Nobody: 5:09am On Aug 04, 2015
tohpahz:

Secondly, those eyebrows are too big for that gal,haba,where sweat go pass through na..
Thirdly. I.dunno but for a moment i thought wat she rubbed on the eyebrow was nail polish.. grin
Fourthly.. all dose instruments she used to dissect the eye brow(drawing,shaping, filling ) hiannnn! Even if i wan start mini theatre for my house..
Fifthly: i think she looked bera at the beginning of the vid dan at d end.. the eyebrow thingy made her look suprised and scary at d same time!
Gals and wahala sha..

Adeh39
Sinaj
Twaci
Oyind17

I thought you had an exam today & you are here discussing eyebrows - if I slap you, you would go pick up your books grin

3 Likes

Re: Eyebrow Tutorial (video) by palma(f): 8:43am On Aug 04, 2015
Zehner:
Where do I get the brow filler tingy from biko? I can never get a perfect brow. embarassed

It's called Hegai and Esther Eyebrow gel, then also a concealer and an eyebrow filler: I used another eyebrow sealer in this video but model in a bottle is better.

marylandcakes:
I have subcribed and liked your video, please do not forget to check out my channel Maryland Cakes and subscribe. Good luck. By the way you have got lovely eyes.

Thanks sis will surely subscribe!

Nneka123:
This is by far the worst Eyebrow tutorial i ever watched in my whole life of learning how to make up. lipsrsealed
Not good. #OkBye.

Sorry you felt that way, thanks for the comment

tohpahz:
Gals and wahala sha..
Adeh39
Sinaj
Twaci
Oyind17

Lol! My eyebrows are sort of wide once filled it becomes big and I refuse to be those girls that took off their whole eyebrows to achieve a slim eyebrows. You can see that I followed exactly by eyebrow lines. Also 8mins is showing honesty would you rather I make the video fast and you not understanding the process? And also its a tutorial so I have to reduce speed. All in all thanks! Atleast for telling your friends to watch! wink
Attached below is actually the final look of the makeup taken with my phone. It's for a shoot with my kids. The real pictures will be posted along with another tutorial.

1 Like

Re: Eyebrow Tutorial (video) by palma(f): 8:43am On Aug 04, 2015
Zehner:

It's called Hegai and Esther Eyebrow gel, then also a concealer and an eyebrow filler: I used another eyebrow sealer in this video but model in a bottle is better.

marylandcakes:

Nneka123:
Not good. #OkBye.

Sorry you felt that way, thanks for the comment

tohpahz:
Gals and wahala sha..
Adeh39
Sinaj
Twaci
Oyind17

Lol! My eyebrows are sort of wide once filled it becomes big and I refuse to be those girls that took off their whole eyebrows to achieve a slim eyebrows. You can see that I followed exactly by eyebrow lines. Also 8mins is showing honesty would you rather I make the video fast and you not understanding the process? And also its a tutorial so I have to reduce speed. All in all thanks! Atleast for telling your friends to watch! wink

Attached below is actually the final look of the makeup taken with my phone. It's for a shoot with my kids. The real pictures will be posted along with another tutorial.

Re: Eyebrow Tutorial (video) by sinaj(f): 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
tohpahz:

Gals and wahala sha..

Adeh39
Sinaj
Twaci
Oyind17

lol m nt a make up freak either tongue

thread not for me

1 Like

Re: Eyebrow Tutorial (video) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
tohpahz:

Gals and wahala sha..

Adeh39
Sinaj
Twaci
Oyind17

Heeeehehegrin

You are right jare.....I no dey do this kind thingy, my natural eyebrow is enough for me.....imagine how I would look like with that fake thingy.....chaiiigrin

All d same sha.....It looks nice on some ladieswink

Op well donecheesy
Re: Eyebrow Tutorial (video) by marylandcakes: 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
palma:

l.

Sis I'm still waiting,..... how have you been hope all is well with you?

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Fashion Trend In Corporate Nigeria? / Call For A Professional Tiler / Sew Easy Workshop (free Online Training)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.