Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

I Am Something - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Something (1560 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Something by spanishkid(m): 11:27am On Aug 05, 2015
I am something ; I started a civil war that I couldn't win that led to the death of over 3 million of my people and yet still blame Nigeria for its problems. What am I?

I am something; I'm into fake drugs, fake products, kidnapping, ritual killings, armed robbery, baby making factory, drug trafficking, highway robbery etc. What am I?

I am something I'm the most tribalistic and clannish set of people and when something doesn't favour me, I'm always wailing and rolling over the floor. What am I?

I am something; I always try to claim other people's land, tribe and when it doesn't work I start crying of marginalization. What am I?

I am something; I cannot stay in my region cos it's erosion infested and landlocked and I'm always seen in other people's land like a fly following shiit.

I am something; I started a war and ran to abidjan. What am I?

Anyone who can answer these words correctly would be given airtime worth 2k on any network he or she uses.

P.S. I won't be surprised if I'm called yoruba and may trailer load of Dangote cement crush any mod and his or her generation if they ban me cos I've not broken any rule. Let the games begin.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Something by adamshuaib(m): 11:43am On Aug 05, 2015
Igbo

2 Likes

Re: I Am Something by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:46am On Aug 05, 2015
You are Hee.Gbo

1 Like

Re: I Am Something by wakaman: 11:55am On Aug 05, 2015
You are a yellow flat headed monkey (biafran specie) grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Something by bokohalal(m): 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
Wetin come concern Edo person with Igbo perceived wahala?
Re: I Am Something by oluwalfa: 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2015

2 Likes

Re: I Am Something by spanishkid(m): 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
bokohalal:
Wetin come concern Edo person with Igbo perceived wahala?
you dey craze. Face front
Re: I Am Something by spanishkid(m): 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
grin
wakaman:
You are a yellow flat headed monkey (biafran specie) grin
Re: I Am Something by bokohalal(m): 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
spanishkid:

Ewe, I am more Bini than you. Ovbukho,stop tribalism.
Re: I Am Something by Udmaster(m): 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
spanishkid:
Stupidity is a celebrated genetics in your diabolic tribe with the highest number of PROSTITUTES

1 Like

Re: I Am Something by spanishkid(m): 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
bokohalal:

Ewe, I am more Bini than you. Ovbukho,stop tribalism.
Ozuo. Tu a worie
Re: I Am Something by spanishkid(m): 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
Udmaster:
Stupidity is a celebrated genetics in your diabolic tribe with the highest number of PROSTITUTES
losing is a celebrated genetics in your criminal tribe with the highest number of casualties suffered in the civil war.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Something by Udmaster(m): 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
spanishkid:
losing is a celebrated genetics in your criminal tribe with the highest number of casualties suffered in the civil war.
i am sure that an Edo dominated Spain Brothel is your place of birth..

2 Likes

Re: I Am Something by bokohalal(m): 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
spanishkid:
Ozuo. Tu a worie
Ehun. Tu khian zagha!
Re: I Am Something by spanishkid(m): 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
Udmaster:
i am sure that an Edo dominated Spain Brothel is your place of birth..
Hahaha. E pain am.

1 Like

Re: I Am Something by spanishkid(m): 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2015
bokohalal:

Ehun. Tu khian zagha!
ewobi
Re: I Am Something by Udmaster(m): 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
spanishkid:
Hahaha. E pain am.
pain who? you half breed bunkum..
Re: I Am Something by spanishkid(m): 2:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
Udmaster:
pain who? you half breed bunkum..
see mumu. Bloody negro.
Re: I Am Something by hazyfm1: 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
CAN SOMEONE PLS CLOSE THIS THREAD. IT'S DISGUSTINGLY TRIBALISM AT ITS PEAK

ONE NIGERIA
Re: I Am Something by spanishkid(m): 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
hazyfm1:
CAN SOMEONE PLS CLOSE THIS THREAD. IT'S DISGUSTINGLY TRIBALISM AT ITS PEAK

ONE NIGERIA
come. Face front you.
Re: I Am Something by Udmaster(m): 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
spanishkid:
see mumu. Bloody negro.
when 100% melanin people are talking, pls stay clear, half breed mulatto..
Re: I Am Something by abacusCm(m): 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
Igbo

1 Like

Re: I Am Something by hazyfm1: 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
spanishkid:
come. Face front you.

*ignored**
Re: I Am Something by spanishkid(m): 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
Udmaster:
when 100% melanin people are talking, pls stay clear, half breed mulatto..
Haha. You wish you were still that half breed mulatto. I'm higher racially than you are.
Re: I Am Something by Udmaster(m): 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
spanishkid:
Haha. You wish you were still that half breed mulatto. I'm higher racially than you are.
oh really? A mulatto like u with a worn out pink skin.. Shift jor. Ewu Gambia.
Re: I Am Something by Blackfire(m): 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
@op and u fo.ols on NL what if u discovered that the tribe u hated most your mother/ father is from there?. A true life story of a man i know.

What if when your parents have no one to help them it was that tribe u disdain now,a person from there that helped u?.

What if that blood in your body was donated by a stranger, and ops ooops he/she is from the hated tribe ?.

What baffles me is that u species of no medula oblangatas will go to church/mosque that believes a god created humans(basically my great grand parents and yours were siblings or cousins) and yet u hate eachothers tribe, my joy is no atheist have been in this stu.pid behaviours.

If u foo.ls destroy this country, the thunder that will fire u ,is hand shaking amadioha and sango his brother.

Eyin were arindin/ ndi ara efulefu.
Re: I Am Something by trailblaiza(m): 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
kini gbogbo palapala yi gan na? Awon okugbe ma lo kun nairalandi yi ke... angry
Re: I Am Something by spanishkid(m): 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
Udmaster:
oh really? A mulatto like u with a worn out pink skin.. Shift jor. Ewu Gambia.
like igbo pig there's nothing to steal here. By the shouldn't you be out there stealing or engaging in one criminal act? Is that what you yeebos are known for? By the way watch it before this befalls you and your generations.

Re: I Am Something by spanishkid(m): 4:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
Blackfire:
@op and u fo.ols on NL what if u discovered that the tribe u hated most your mother/ father is from there?. A true life story of a man i know.

What if when your parents have no one to help them it was that tribe u disdain now,a person from there that helped u?.

What if that blood in your body was donated by a stranger, and ops ooops he/she is from the hated tribe ?.

What baffles me is that u species of no medula oblangatas will go to church/mosque that believes a god created humans(basically my great grand parents and yours were siblings or cousins) and yet u hate eachothers tribe, my joy is no atheist have been in this stu.pid behaviours.

If u foo.ls destroy this country, the thunder that will fire u ,is hand shaking amadioha and sango his brother.

Eyin were arindin/ ndi ara efulefu.
same to your useless father.
Re: I Am Something by Udmaster(m): 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
spanishkid:
like igbo pig there's nothing to steal here. By the shouldn't you be out there stealing or engaging in one criminal act? Is that what you yeebos are known for? By the way watch it before this befalls you and your generations.
boring, you sound like a feminine b.itch.. Are u even manly enough?
Re: I Am Something by spanishkid(m): 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
Udmaster:
boring, you sound like a feminine b.itch.. Are u even manly enough?
more manly than you will ever be? This is what awaits you and your fellow yeebos.

Re: I Am Something by Agbalanze(m): 5:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
Well done Admin!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shake Up In NNPC As New GMD Sacks 8 Executive Directors, Appoints New Ones / Biafra tv Is Free-to-air. Anyone Can Get It / See What Someone Found In A Newly Purchased Hard Drive From Computer Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.