Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,428 members, 7,808,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Do I Submit My CV With Photocopy Of My Credentials? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do I Submit My CV With Photocopy Of My Credentials? (1332 Views)

Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard / N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo / Complete Step By Step Guide To Writing A Successful CV (with Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do I Submit My CV With Photocopy Of My Credentials? by theguvnor: 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hello house,
Would like to know which is socially acceptable, to submit CV alone or with photocopies of my credentials.
Thanks
Re: Do I Submit My CV With Photocopy Of My Credentials? by Danbam(m): 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
Your CV alongside photocopies of ur credentials (O' level, undergraduate cert as well as your nysc discharge ...Most organizations want it inside a brown envelope...it looks more presentable and official
Re: Do I Submit My CV With Photocopy Of My Credentials? by Ntaidogido: 5:19am On Oct 12, 2023
When they say submit your credentials, are my to submit my CV alongside my certificates? From the definition of credentials, they include just my certificates that qualifies me for a position.

(1) (Reply)

Why are Internships So Important? / Flour Mill CBT Call / Latest Oil And Gas Job In Nigeria 24th February 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.