Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,001 members, 7,863,599 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:17 PM

Help With Simpleserver - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help With Simpleserver (636 Views)

Airtel 5000 Hours Start Working Again With Psiphon & Simpleserver / How To Use Simpleserver V4.2 With MTN BIS / Download Torrent Files With Simpleserver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Simpleserver by Hyinkar97(m): 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
Gurus in the house, I need help on this. Whenever I connect simpleserver and autoproxy, my VPN app doesn't work. Is there a solution?
Re: Help With Simpleserver by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
SimpleAndroidServer is like a VPN on its own.
So using another VPN app is redundant and won't work.
Think of it like chewing while talking; your mouth is doing one already, so you can't do the other.
Re: Help With Simpleserver by Sheggy13(m): 7:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
Karmanaut:
SimpleAndroidServer is like a VPN on its own.
So using another VPN app is redundant and won't work.
Think of it like chewing while talking; your mouth is doing one already, so you can't do the other.
I really dont agree with that..autoproxy helps to make sure d simple server can power all apps and not just selected apps like bbm..I use them together
Re: Help With Simpleserver by Hyinkar97(m): 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
Sheggy13:

I really dont agree with that..autoproxy helps to make sure d simple server can power all apps and not just selected apps like bbm..I use them together
You use autoproxy and another VPN app and it works perfectly?
Re: Help With Simpleserver by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
Sheggy13:

SS and proxy droid or any other proxy app have different functions.
Will not argue more.
Re: Help With Simpleserver by Sheggy13(m): 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hyinkar97:
You use autoproxy and another VPN app and it works perfectly?
Yea I use autoproxy and simple server together..that's what I'm currently using to surf this site and reply u now.

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Honour 6 Plus / I Need Help Guys!! Urgent Pls!!! / 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Infinix Hot 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.