Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Was I Wrong? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was I Wrong? (702 Views)

Why Was I Ban? / Why Was I Banned. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was I Wrong? by youthmustwork: 11:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
This evening I was watching a movie from AFRICAN MAGIC CHANNEL with my illiterate SWEET MOTHER. As for Mom she managed to stop school at primary(3)three. (You as a reader you can imagine that)
>Fastward>>

As the movie plays on with the horrors involved . With our eyes still glued on a the TV. When JUSTICE ESIRI a king told a queen to be that her father is a "SADDIST". Immediately my mother heard that word as an literate,I don't know if she have heard that word before or maybe in d market or God knows where....... . She tapped me on my leg asking me to tell her the meaning of that word "saddist".!!! ( NLder see Gobe). Maka chukwu my eyes sparked open ¤¤ shuuuu wetin Mama wan know?. FW> after about 6second of silence I now replied her that I don't know the meaning too. immediately she referred me to our OXFORD dictionary in the house that I normally use in the house that I should help her check the meaning... (Another heavy gobe.....). My problem with her request is not that I don't know the meaning of "sadist", the problem IS HOW DO I EXPLAIN it knowing what it means and how to translate SEXSUAL in IGBO without it sounding rude to her. Hahahaha!!!.

FWARD>AGAIN

After I pretended searching for it on the dictionary I told her that I couldn't find it on the OXFORD ADVANCED LEARNER DICTIONARY. Immediately I told Her that, she started bla bla bling about nollywood and their deceptive dramas.

Woww. Me I was like ThankGod I escaped this One...oooo.
But later I started hating/regretting for not taking courage to tell her the meaning of "SADIST" .

Note: 1.am not a writer(maka ndi uta)
2.Am 20 yrs.
3.Jamb customer. Lol
Re: Was I Wrong? by Dbrainiac1(m): 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
na wa for you
Re: Was I Wrong? by Obinovictor(m): 11:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
Re: Was I Wrong? by Drhenrysaint(m): 11:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
Don't blame your self. Blame her for not teaching you adult/sex education . Had it been she taught you about adult/sex education you could have summoned courage and told her the meaning no matter how rough or nasty it sound with your language. On my on point of view you are not Wrong!!!. You tried your best. Lmao....

Cc INTROVERT (even though u no be MOD)lol
Cc.. Lalasticalala ( magician I salute)
Cc.. ISHILOVE (Onye uwa I hail you).
Re: Was I Wrong? by Baawaa(m): 11:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
Sadist is someone that knows something and cannot teach who does not it.
OP,you are a SADIST shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong? by Drhenrysaint(m): 12:19am On Aug 06, 2015
Baawaa:
Sadist is someone that knows something and cannot teach who does not it.
OP,you are a SADIST shocked shocked shocked shocked
Sexual sadism disorder, medical/psychological condition for
sexual arousal from inflicting pain/humiliation on
unwilling or willingly on someone
Re: Was I Wrong? by A7(m): 1:11am On Aug 06, 2015
Contrary to your dictionary's crooked definition, a person must not necessarily hurt/torture others sexually before being tagged a sadist, anyone who loves inflicting pain on others for the heck of it or to obtain pleasure is a sadist.

School bullies, cyber bullies, terrorists, rapists etc are all sadists.

(1) (Reply)

Obj's Plea Is Why We Are Calling Of Our Strike..resident Doctors. / Presidency Angry With 2 S’south Lawmakers Over N184b NDDC Scam / UN Ambassador And Actress Chika Ike Visits Côte D'ivoire - In Picx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.