Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,028 members, 7,953,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:30 AM

I Am A Igbo And I Hate Biafra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am A Igbo And I Hate Biafra (4266 Views)

Biafra: How A Deltan Brilliantly Responded A Fellow Deltan Who ‘hate biafra. / Northerner On Facebook Begging Akwa Ibomites To Hate Biafra (screenshot) / Reply To I Hate Biafra But I Am Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Igbo And I Hate Biafra by iamrealdeji(m): 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Typical yorubastard. Always denying their identity when bursted. Coward
MADNESS!! (voice of the black guy that King Leonidas pushed into the ditch in 300) do you phucking know me Biafran fool? I ain't even married yet,who the hell is Wunmi?
Re: I Am A Igbo And I Hate Biafra by XBLadez: 1:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
iamrealdeji:
I'm a bastard from ofe mmanu community. My mom was a local prostitute and a village witch while my dad was a moronic, ogogoro-drinking pauper. They're both dead now and I'm nothing but a flatulent abomination to all the senses
shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Am A Igbo And I Hate Biafra by Obadiah77(m): 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Scratch face from ogbomosho. Are you okay? Lmaooo

? kweshion
Re: I Am A Igbo And I Hate Biafra by Aegon(m): 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
emmydeep:
Obadiah the Igbo IS A B.A.ST.AR.D FROM EWEDU REGION.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Igbo And I Hate Biafra by patrick89(m): 9:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
shachris:

You are not so smart. You would continue to have disagreements within you, no matter how close you are. Families have disagreements.

You level of maturity is determined by how well you are able to handle those disagreements and move head.
here is complete package fool! Define family! does igbo man looks familiar to hausas or yorubas? what is family here? daft people everywhere.....
Re: I Am A Igbo And I Hate Biafra by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
patrick89:

here is complete package fool! Define family! does igbo man looks familiar to hausas or yorubas? what is family here? daft people everywhere.....

oluku. You do not seem to understand simple English. What i meant by that statement is this, 'if people as close as family members could have disagreements, how much more people as not so close.....we are always bound to have disagreements in some ways. what determines our level of maturity is how well we handle our misunderstandings.
Re: I Am A Igbo And I Hate Biafra by kliq(m): 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2015
Lol Igbo cheesy

One Nigeria
Re: I Am A Igbo And I Hate Biafra by kernel501: 9:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
ibotjaycob:
Of course not every Igbo will support, thats a serious case of denial if people think all igbos are in support. The great Nnamdi Azikiwe withdrew his support for Biafra...I guess people have forgotten that part of history

You are right, the same way Lateef Jakande disagreed with Awolowo and went ahead to betray him with a video clip to Babagida, which led to Awolowo committing suicide.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Igbo And I Hate Biafra by bobbiekrantz: 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
op

Stupid is s talent... Use yours wisely!!

A lot of inconsequential 1diots Scamming the gullible on Nland....Example; 0menkAPE and NgeneukEWU

OP

You should shoot your Useless and hopeless parents for "shitting" out a die-hard Antiquated Fool like you!!!

Yolobars and Awusas dying of BiafraPHOBiA from time immemorial!!!

OP...A useless impostor who remains a waste even to the maqqots....

Miserable BastaRD!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am A Igbo And I Hate Biafra by bobbiekrantz: 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
op

Stupidity is s talent... Use yours wisely!!

A lot of inconsequential 1diots Scamming the gullible on Nland....Example; 0menkAPE and NgeneukEWU

OP

You should shoot your Useless and hopeless parents for "shitting" out a die-hard Antiquated Fool like you!!!

Yolobars and Awusas dying of BiafraPHOBiA from time immemorial!!!

OP...A useless impostor who remains a waste even to the maqqots....

Miserable BastaRD!!!
Re: I Am A Igbo And I Hate Biafra by Obadiah77(m): 10:35am On Sep 11, 2015
I Am A Igbo And I Hate Biafra angry+
Re: I Am A Igbo And I Hate Biafra by amInigerian: 11:17am On Sep 11, 2015
Obadiah77:
Thunder fire anything biafra and her supportr. I hate biafra angry :-(

NB: I am yibbo. undecided

I do not have respect for the unthought out Igbo agenda but it is apparent to me that you guys are talking about another Obadiah777.

This one is just an Obadiah77 (with only 2 sevens)

I think the Igbo agenda is bereft of respectable intellect or wisdom but I discerned that this guy was not Igbo or the person he wants us to think he is because of his insistence on the use of the derogatory term "Igbo" which I know no anti-igbo Igbo would use on himself.

My psychoanalysis of this guy is that he is Yoruba. He just couldn't stop saying "Igbo".
Re: I Am A Igbo And I Hate Biafra by truefact: 11:21am On Sep 11, 2015
Obadiah77:
Thunder fire anything biafra and her supportr. I hate biafra angry :-(

NB: I am yibbo. undecided
Of course Igbo(yoruba-igbo) is not welcome in biafra. .
Biafrans hate cowards. ..you are an a bastard. ...full blooded igbos hate bastards. ...stay in your oduarewastan. ..Bye bye
Re: I Am A Igbo And I Hate Biafra by omoeso(m): 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
Yorobastard:

So wat does igbominna means....yeye

My ganja stretched.... Igbomi nna grin
Re: I Am A Igbo And I Hate Biafra by Obadiah77(m): 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
truefact:

Of course Igbo(yoruba-igbo) is not welcome in biafra. .
Biafrans hate cowards. ..you are an a bastard. ...full blooded igbos hate bastards. ...stay in your oduarewastan. ..Bye bye

Foolish idiot
Re: I Am A Igbo And I Hate Biafra by Obadiah77(m): 12:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
amInigerian:

I do not have respect for the unthought out Igbo agenda but it is apparent to me that you guys are talking about another Obadiah777.

This one is just an Obadiah77 (with only 2 sevens)

I think the Igbo agenda is bereft of respectable intellect or wisdom but I discerned that this guy was not Igbo or the person he wants us to think he is because of his insistence on the use of the derogatory term "Igbo" which I know no anti-igbo Igbo would use on himself.

My psychoanalysis of this guy is that he is Yoruba. He just couldn't stop saying "Igbo".

I Am A Igbo And I Hate Biafra +

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi: I Never Knew The Railway Was Working In Nigeria / Nigeria Has No Evidence Against Us----nnamdi Kanu Tells Court / Don't Expect To See Nnamdi Kanu Back On Radiobiafra. He Is Now On A Higher Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.