Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,127 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Strange Phyno...odd Phyno. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Strange Phyno...odd Phyno. (529 Views)

NEW MUSIC- [halleluya] : Ojindo. Prod. By Strange Land / I Did All Manners Of Odd Jobs To Survive – Xpensive / Powerball Lottery On Wednesday Is Very Slim. And That's Not Just Because The Odd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Phyno...odd Phyno. by azimibraun: 6:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
The Rapper appeard so easy and cool in his Airtel advert but somethings just struck me about the clip... first it was phyno speaking English and trying to in the process americanize his tone... Secondly, ah! Phyno talking about " Babe" it's so unusual to a fire spitting hardfaced brother... it's ll good though. anything for the bread.
Re: Strange Phyno...odd Phyno. by muri4mig(m): 6:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ok
Re: Strange Phyno...odd Phyno. by muri4mig(m): 6:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ok. Dat is my phyno
Re: Strange Phyno...odd Phyno. by Penssuwa(m): 9:52am On Aug 12, 2015
That's how we roll bro. It's called versatility, and that makes a good artist
Re: Strange Phyno...odd Phyno. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
azimibraun:
The Rapper appeard so easy and cool in his Airtel advert but somethings just struck me about the clip... first it was phyno speaking English and trying to in the process americanize his tone... Secondly, ah! Phyno talking about " Babe" it's so unusual to a fire spitting hardfaced brother... it's ll good though. anything for the bread.

How the thing come take affect u bros? Abi ur surname nah gbefilla? grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Massive Song Of 2015 / That Gutter Sh!t- One Of The Best Rap Songs Of All Time By Craigenstein / If You Listen To International Songs Well, Help Identify This Song.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.