Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Please Help...i Want To Create A Website But Have No Idea How To Do So....help! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help...i Want To Create A Website But Have No Idea How To Do So....help! (844 Views)

Do You Want To Learn How To Create A Website. But U Don't Know Where 2 Start.. / I Have Html Knowledge But No Idea. Help Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help...i Want To Create A Website But Have No Idea How To Do So....help! by jaeyikeh(m): 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
My name is joseph.....i want to create a website for a programme and i do not have any idea where or how to start.....please feel free to assist me........thank you.
Re: Please Help...i Want To Create A Website But Have No Idea How To Do So....help! by fattbabakay(m): 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
jaeyikeh:
My name is joseph.....i want to create a website for a programme and i do not have any idea where or how to start.....please feel free to assist me........thank you.

YOU SHOULD SEE THIS
Re: Please Help...i Want To Create A Website But Have No Idea How To Do So....help! by IamGodzilla: 7:57pm On Aug 15, 2015
jaeyikeh:
http://www.nowwehere.io/devtools
Re: Please Help...i Want To Create A Website But Have No Idea How To Do So....help! by emillionaire: 1:49am On Aug 16, 2015
s
Re: Please Help...i Want To Create A Website But Have No Idea How To Do So....help! by emmalexdboy(m): 2:26am On Aug 16, 2015
Use my FREE website tutorial at http://www.onlinebloggingincome.com and you will have your website online in 30 minutes.
Re: Please Help...i Want To Create A Website But Have No Idea How To Do So....help! by jaeyikeh(m): 5:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
Thanks alot....am really grateful
Re: Please Help...i Want To Create A Website But Have No Idea How To Do So....help! by emmalexdboy(m): 7:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
You're welcome. Feel free to ask, if you have any more questions
Re: Please Help...i Want To Create A Website But Have No Idea How To Do So....help! by chiroking(m): 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
My site is http://www.awardnaija.com

phone number 09035305883

email: awardnaija@gmail.com
Re: Please Help...i Want To Create A Website But Have No Idea How To Do So....help! by kenny15: 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
jaeyikeh:
We can help you create it or if you'll like to create it yourself we can tech you or better still send you a step by step video tutorial...The choice is yours.. reach me on 07033339556 if you are interested.
Re: Please Help...i Want To Create A Website But Have No Idea How To Do So....help! by peterkulbir: 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
The web designing can be done by using some of the software tools such as dreamweaver and notepad++, for developing the back end of the web site we use the scripting languages like HTML, PHP and Javascript. You can also find the cloud services for web designing on the internet. Bootstrap is one of the most popular HTML, CSS and Javascript framework for developing responsive webs.

web design agency melbourne
Re: Please Help...i Want To Create A Website But Have No Idea How To Do So....help! by vicsrael: 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
jaeyikeh:
i can help you do that, contact me on 08130687861 call or whatsapp and let us talk

(1) (Reply)

Seun Borrow Me Some Adverts. / Get More Traffic And Business Exposure From This High-traffic Nigerian Site! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.