Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

.. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / .. (1187 Views)

What Does The Prefix ''uru/uhu'' In Some Igbo Village Mean? / What Does Etiosa Mean In Yoruba. / Yoruba Cities, Towns And Villages- What Do Their Names Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by consultancy: 2:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
Re: .. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
k
Re: .. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
ur granny is back..but she didnt come backas d old woman...she came back as a baby..

your grannny has re-incarnated.
Re: .. by consultancy: 2:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
Re: .. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
consultancy:
Hello pals. I will try to keep this short and precise ... i really do not read much meanings to dreams but in this case i have been quite curious and iv even gone online to see if i could find a logical meaning to it. Last night i dreamt of my grandmother, who died and was buried late last year. In this dream, we wer al at the villa preparing for her funeral,and in the mornin my relations drove to d mortuary to check on her corpse (its normal for relations to go check on their dead relations corpses, especially wen d burial date is close). So surprisingly, dey rturned with her seated at the back of the car. We wer all excited and rushed to her, asking them wat happened and how cum she was alive. She explained to us that she spent 4 days ther in the mortuary and came bk to life on the 4th day. Every one was happy and i rushed and hugged her. Then i woke up. The only difference i noticed on her was that she was darker in complexion dan she was befor. Dnt knw if the dream just came because i was close to her wen she was alive or it means sumtin else.... any spiritualist in the house?

My brother not every dream allows for precise interpretation. Whenever we forcefully interpret difficult dreams we are usually biased and as a result totally wrong.

My advice and interpretation to your dream is to take it bit by bit.
1. It was a good dream
2. It was a miracle
3. It was a second chance in life...(Dreams are for the living not for the dead) So you and your family members may have been blessed with a second chance in life, a rear opportunity to right the wrongs with each other and with God. Because you may not be so lucky next time with another chance. Because the reality is that if she really woke up in real life, she will still pass on again at her given time so whichever way you look at it, its a 2nd chance. But a 2nd chance for the living not for the dead.
4. it can also be seen as a sign of longevity for your family members. They will live long. Like I had said its a good dream.
5. Lastly my brother pray o! Dreams are very unforgiving o! If you are a pilot you will understand what I mean by unforgiving. grin . if you dont fast whenever you get such scary dreams hnmmn like play like play strong thing go just happen and you will be like "how can this happen to me" yes o! It can happen to you and you and any moraforka"...#inthedevilsvoice grin
Re: .. by consultancy: 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Ndi-igbo Who Can Tell The True Name Of This Drink...? Omenala Igbo Must Not Die / Memory Lane.her Highness,omu Okwei: The Nigerian Merchant Queen Of Ossomari / Climate Change: Osinbajo Advocates Climate Justice, More Energy For Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.