Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Waiting-till-marriage-to-have-sex - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Waiting-till-marriage-to-have-sex (1563 Views)

Can Christian Couple Have Sex After Traditional Marriage Ceremony? / Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex / What My Marriage To An Anglican Caused My Catholic Parents. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waiting-till-marriage-to-have-sex by Luchi20(f): 5:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
At age 13 i vowed to God to remain a virgin till my wedding night,it hasnt been easy waiting but am still waiting for dat day.this forum is for waiters lyk me to discuss,share experiences and encourage each other.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waiting-till-marriage-to-have-sex by ladyF(f): 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
grin
Re: Waiting-till-marriage-to-have-sex by brodalikeme(m): 5:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
keep it up. Its not easy but take it one day at a time. Many people will laugh and make you feel foolish but at the end, deep down in their mind they envy you. At least you are standing for something purposeful and honourable.

2 Likes

Re: Waiting-till-marriage-to-have-sex by miriamgroove: 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
Good one..
Re: Waiting-till-marriage-to-have-sex by brodalikeme(m): 5:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
ladyF:
grin

Why you dey lauff, you don fail ba?
Re: Waiting-till-marriage-to-have-sex by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
waiters!!! lmao.. grin
My dear sister, unfortunately, you are alone.. cry

just imagine....ladyF IS NOT A WAITER....that one eye don tear.
ishi'something' has never been a waiter..i think that one lost it immediately shge was born.

i can't even name a single female nairaland 'waiter' except you....you see...you are alone..

but sister make i ask you....which kind waiter you be?
the one wey dey kiss alone? abi d one wey dey kiss still dey collect fingering join?

dalu.
Re: Waiting-till-marriage-to-have-sex by missKiffy(f): 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Waiting-till-marriage-to-have-sex by Luchi20(f): 5:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
Tanx 4 d encouragement,i feel awkward about it sometimes but i knw am standin 4 sometin(keepin God's temple holy),am not sayin am a saint though(i hav lusted sometimes shawink:Dbut i try to kip my thoughts in check!).tanx @mariamgrove nd brodalikeme
Re: Waiting-till-marriage-to-have-sex by Luchi20(f): 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
Swithrt i dont care if am d only one waitin(even though i knw some who are waitin too).it will b an honour(the only virgin girl in d world!!cheesy) am different then.if u are here to discourage me or others who are waitin,then u are on ur own OYO,i dont a shit about pple lyk u who try to discourage pple frm doin d ryt thin.
Re: Waiting-till-marriage-to-have-sex by Luchi20(f): 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
Swithrt i dont care if am d only one waitin(even though i knw some who are waitin too).it will b an honour(the only virgin girl in d world!!cheesy) am different then.if u are here to discourage me or others who are waitin,then u are on ur own OYO,i dont a shit about pple lyk u who try to discourage pple frm doin d ryt thin.@DDeliverer
Re: Waiting-till-marriage-to-have-sex by Mariecakes(f): 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
Nice one dear keep it up

1 Like

Re: Waiting-till-marriage-to-have-sex by ikp120(m): 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
Re: Waiting-till-marriage-to-have-sex by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
Luchi20:
At age 13 i vowed to God to remain a virgin till my wedding night,it hasnt been easy waiting but am still waiting for dat day.this forum is for waiters lyk me to discuss,share experiences and encourage each other.....
Just curious butWhy did you say it hasn't been easy?are those 'brothers' always pestering to have sexual relations with you?or is it pressure from friends?
Re: Waiting-till-marriage-to-have-sex by Luchi20(f): 10:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
Pestering frm d opposte sex and moreover i am human,they are times when u hav urges nd if u arent careful u will fall@tyh
Re: Waiting-till-marriage-to-have-sex by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
Luchi20:
Pestering frm d opposte sex and moreover i am human,they are times when u hav urges nd if u arent careful u will fall@tyh
ok i understand you as i'm currently thinking of going celebate
Re: Waiting-till-marriage-to-have-sex by Luchi20(f): 6:54am On Aug 18, 2015
Kk,may God give us strenght and courage till the end.keep it upsmiley@tyuhd
Re: Waiting-till-marriage-to-have-sex by frank317: 8:18am On Aug 18, 2015
Eyaa... So u as going to spend the rest of your life wondering how other dicks feel like? Well good a thing u will never know what u are missing since you have decided you will die in ignorance.

Sister life is only lived once and its short. Its a world of vanity where reality is felt just in ur life time. Make the best of it. Have fun, love, be nice. Fu..ck at least five dicks. Experience life, that's all you will die with.

If everything is vanity.. Then perhaps vanity is everything.
Re: Waiting-till-marriage-to-have-sex by hahn(m): 8:25am On Aug 18, 2015
frank317:
Eyaa... So u as going to spend the rest of your life wondering how other dicks feel like? Well good a thing u will never know what u are missing since you have decided you will die in ignorance.

Sister life is only lived once and its short. Its a world of vanity where reality is felt just in ur life time. Make the best of it. Have fun, love, be nice. Fu..ck at least five dicks. Experience life, that's all you will die with.

If everything is vanity.. Then perhaps vanity is everything.

Haba! Do you want her to lose her "waiting virgins award"?

Let's see how her "wait" affects the Nigerian economy first then we can discuss how relevant it is.
Re: Waiting-till-marriage-to-have-sex by Luchi20(f): 9:49am On Aug 18, 2015
@frank and hanh.if u can read very well nd understands english i said dis forum is 4 waiters lyk me to encourage each other nd not 4 pple lyk u.u hav made ur decision to go out nd chase/Bleep everytin in skirt(even though u claim to b a xtian nd hear Gods word every sunday.HYPOCRITE!) nd i respect ur decision.i hav seen millions of willin dicks but i said nd u knw y? because i knw my value as a woman nd as a child of God,not every contaminated dicks can get into me.nd as 4 d 'u live once so enjoy it',dats precisely d reason y am waitin cos i knw i will die one day nd give account to God of how i used his temple,i dont wanna say 'dear God am sori but i used ur temle as a dumpin site 4 sperms nd dicks',NO.sex is not just fun nd enjoyment,its a covernant with each person u sleep with.so my dearies u can go on fuckin but dont discourage others,but i advice u to think about dis and make a u-turn,its neva too late to start afresh until ur death or rapture day.
Re: Waiting-till-marriage-to-have-sex by Luchi20(f): 9:52am On Aug 18, 2015
Nd i will keep waitin 4 dat one special man God has ordained 4 me.it may not b easy but i knw its worth it.no mata wot anyone says.WHAT A GLORIOUS NITE IT WILL BE!!!!!!!!.dont eat ur honey b4 d moon,save it till then.
Re: Waiting-till-marriage-to-have-sex by brodalikeme(m): 1:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
Luchi20:
Tanx 4 d encouragement,i feel awkward about it sometimes but i knw am standin 4 sometin(keepin God's temple holy),am not sayin am a saint though(i hav lusted sometimes shawink:Dbut i try to kip my thoughts in check!).tanx @mariamgrove nd brodalikeme

Lusted at times? Ha, No kill hersef. You are only human and very much on track. Konji dey even catch married people at times grin
Re: Waiting-till-marriage-to-have-sex by Luchi20(f): 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
Am not killin myself instead am trainin and disciplinin my sinful flesh and subjectin myslf to the will nd desire of GOD@brodalikeme

(1) (Reply)

Boy Beats Father And Gets Beating Of His Life From Friends(photo) / STEPHANIA Cursed Apostle Suleman For Lying / The Pantheist Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.