Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Webmasters, Programmers And Designers - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Webmasters, Programmers And Designers (574 Views)

Developers And Designers Needed / Help!!! Port Harcourt Webmasters, App Developers and ICT experts / Php Programmers And Graphics Designers Needed In A Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters, Programmers And Designers by joskingzy(m): 10:44am On Aug 18, 2015
Hello! I'm Joseph from Ilorin Kwara state, i need a guru that can teach me web design and programming, I want it practically, any guru should call for his price for the lecture... Pls, i need confirm guru.
My No. 09029416969
Email: littlejoefans@gmail.com
thanks in advance.
Re: Webmasters, Programmers And Designers by talk2hb1(m): 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
joskingzy:
Hello! I'm Joseph from Ilorin Kwara state, i need a guru that can teach me web design and programming, I want it practically, any guru should call for his price for the lecture... Pls, i need confirm guru.
My No. 09029416969
thanks in advance.
Thats a long way from home undecided
First you need to specify your choice of language
Second (Their ain't no Second sad)
Re: Webmasters, Programmers And Designers by vicsrael: 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
Am in ilorin you can contact me on 08130687861 call or whatsapp
Re: Webmasters, Programmers And Designers by IamGodzilla: 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
joskingzy:
My No. 09029416969
thanks in advance.
http://nowwehere.io
Re: Webmasters, Programmers And Designers by Kensharval(m): 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
If you wish to have a professional shared hosting quality in a free hosting package, come and host with 000webhost.com and experience the best service you can get absolutely free. Founded in December 2006, 000webhost.com has a trusted free hosting members base of over 60,000 members and still counting! Offering professional quality hosting, support, uptime and reliability, we have a great community of webmasters, you'd love to be a part of! Register now and get it all free: *** 1500 MB of disk space *** 100 GB of data transfer *** PHP and MySQL support with no restrictions *** cPanel control panel *** Website Builder *** Absolutely no advertising! Join us now: http:// www.000webhost.com/876430.html

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy-software Developer At Appzone. / Get The Best Website Today,,,, Trading Website, Bitcoin Investment Website / Joomla Web Programmer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.