Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

I Need Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help (639 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help by dublinkmy6: 10:17am On Aug 19, 2015
Hello fellow nlanders, please I need your help on an issue that has troubled me for years now. I have tried searching for information on how to manage the situation but not found any meaningful info.
The problem is this: I am a DEEP SLEEPER. I am tired of the embarrasement this condition is causing me, especially in my place of work.
The job requires that I should be at alert even during the night so that I know whats going on at any point in time. But as a deep sleeper, I get to know of somethings that happened during the night only when my colleagues wish to tell me. And it makes me feel bad, and inefficient at work.
All I'm seeking now, and ever since is a natural or close to natural way of handling this issue.
Your advice is sorely needed please.
Re: I Need Help by Immanueladebol(m): 10:20am On Aug 19, 2015
Try sleep 4 @ 1hr @ noon and dnt eat heavy food b4 sleeping
Re: I Need Help by dublinkmy6: 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
Immanueladebol:
Try sleep 4 @ 1hr @ noon and dnt eat heavy food b4 sleeping
thanks very much for dropping by. Appreciate.
Still open to more advices.
Re: I Need Help by spiritsize(m): 6:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
dublinkmy6:
Hello fellow nlanders, please I need your help on an issue that has troubled me for years now. I have tried searching for information on how to manage the situation but not found any meaningful info.
The problem is this: I am a DEEP SLEEPER. I am tired of the embarrasement this condition is causing me, especially in my place of work.
The job requires that I should be at alert even during the night so that I know whats going on at any point in time. But as a deep sleeper, I get to know of somethings that happened during the night only when my colleagues wish to tell me. And it makes me feel bad, and inefficient at work.
All I'm seeking now, and ever since is a natural or close to natural way of handling this issue.
Your advice is sorely needed please.

Every situation or life experience requires unique attention. No two life issues have the same exact solution. you must know that most of the things we find ourselves in life are there for unique purposes and there are no accidents; everything you experience is for the purpose of pointing you to a lesson peculiar to you and most times, the only way out of such situations is to understand what purpose they are serving in your life and what lesson that comes with it.

I think you should try talking to a professional, just an advice here won't do you much.

I know a Soul healer who can assist you.

his contacts are:

08032328836 (whatsApp) or

bbm: 52EFFFF1.

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Awareness / Ear Problem / Tashan-e-ishq 20 November 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.