Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

PHP Or Javascript - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / PHP Or Javascript (1557 Views)

Jquery Or Javascript / Please Guys Is There Any Php Or Javascript Whatsapp Group I Can Join? / Php/mysql Or Javascript/node.js (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHP Or Javascript by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 5:27am On Aug 21, 2015
Goodday all. I'm a novice here, I want to create a webapp where users can communicate with eachother on an already existing website, which of them can I use and why. Lyk I said I'm a novice. I ll be greateful if someone can suggest a website I can learn from very fast and materials I can read on my own 2. Tnx
Re: PHP Or Javascript by Kelechilucky(m): 8:12am On Aug 21, 2015
kiss
Re: PHP Or Javascript by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 21, 2015
Php and Js is like Bread and Butter... You need both of them.

1 Like

Re: PHP Or Javascript by IamGodzilla: 9:53am On Aug 21, 2015
GrAnDwEeZ:
Goodday all. I'm a novice here, I want to create a webapp where users can communicate with eachother on an already existing website, which of them can I use and why. Lyk I said I'm a novice. I ll be greateful if someone can suggest a website I can learn from very fast and materials I can read on my own 2. Tnx
http://nowwehere.io/devtools
Re: PHP Or Javascript by 0luwatope(m): 11:21am On Aug 21, 2015
TOmmyJidex:
Re: PHP Or Javascript by 0luwatope(m): 11:22am On Aug 21, 2015
TOmmyJidex:
abi i no understand js again ni, my wesite is 95% php and 5% js. I used js for the current year and datz all
Re: PHP Or Javascript by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
TOmmyJidex:
Correct answer!
Re: PHP Or Javascript by CRAZYMADMAN(m): 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
GrAnDwEeZ:

you mean PHP AND javascript
Re: PHP Or Javascript by GodMode: 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
TOmmyJidex:

MuhammaduBuhari:

Correct answer!

WRONG ANSWER

Javascript is the FUTUREgringringrin

1 Like

Re: PHP Or Javascript by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
GodMode:

WRONG ANSWER
Can you please elaborate?
Re: PHP Or Javascript by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2015
GodMode:

WRONG ANSWER

Even now that i have changed from dhtml18, you still fight me?
Re: PHP Or Javascript by GodMode: 9:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
MuhammaduBuhari:

Even now that i have changed from dhtml18, you still fight me?

gringringrin no be fight Oooogringrin the way js is going even php will be shockedgringrin

TOmmyJidex:
Can you please elaborate?

js is also a server-side language because of the ridiculous frameworks out there and people are looking at speed, real-time, live updating.e.t.c

which PHP can do with the help of ajax... But the appeal of using one language for server and front-end is the pointgringringrin
Re: PHP Or Javascript by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 22, 2015
GodMode:

gringringrin no be fight Oooogringrin the way js is going even php will be shockedgringrin

js is also a server-side language because of the ridiculous frameworks out there and people are looking at speed, real-time, live updating.e.t.c

which PHP can do with the help of ajax... But the appeal of using one language for server and front-end is the pointgringringrin
Js can't be called a Server side Language, forget about how powerful it may look...

Moreso, all what you just listed above are still Client side Operations... If you wanna talk about something powerful, then talk node.js and its likes...
Re: PHP Or Javascript by GodMode: 3:22pm On Aug 22, 2015
TOmmyJidex:
Js can't be called a Server side Language, forget about how powerful it may look...

Moreso, all what you just listed above are still Client side Operations... If you wanna talk about something powerful, then talk node.js and its likes...

gringringrin you mentioned node.js with the .JS and still go on to write crap... gringringrin

1 Like

Re: PHP Or Javascript by guente02(m): 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
Coming from Behind.
Re: PHP Or Javascript by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
GodMode:
gringringrin you mentioned node.js with the .JS and still go on to write crap... gringringrin
node.js and co get dia limitations o... Great ones indeed.

Okay, shey ah fit see one/two apps you've written with Js alone.
Re: PHP Or Javascript by GodMode: 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2015
TOmmyJidex:
node.js and co get dia limitations o... Great ones indeed.

Okay, shey ah fit see one/two apps you've written with Js alone.

I'm a beginner... gringrin
Re: PHP Or Javascript by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2015
GodMode:

I'm a beginner... gringrin
grin grin grin Diaris God o grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Become A Software Engineer? / Which Books Would You Recommend For A Programmer / Check Out Social Network I Built From Scratch With Php - Gisthive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.