Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

N/A - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N/A (2631 Views)

A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 / Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted / Recruitment Into Nigeria Army N.A Going On Live In 82 Div., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N/A by luvlawyer(f): 9:29am On Mar 27, 2009
N/A
Re: N/A by ElRazur: 10:03am On Mar 27, 2009
How is this worthy of a debate?

Next you will be telling me Virgin airline air stewardess are cute.
Re: N/A by ilaugh1: 10:15am On Mar 27, 2009
@LuvLawyer

See your username self, it points to the fact that your mind is full of sex and sexual thoughts that you even hear it on the other line whn you make a call, your pu ssy will always be we and moist i am sure of that.
Re: N/A by oderemo(m): 10:20am On Mar 27, 2009
the other line whn you make a call, your pu ssy will always be we and moist i am sure of that

pls let be civil. but i bet sha that wasnt your pic i n your profile.@luvlawyer.
Re: N/A by sleekp1: 11:16am On Mar 27, 2009
luvlawyer:

Am I the first person to notice this or am I just late?sexual voice like a girl moaning

If thats you on your profile then get in touch, I could make you moan for 5hrs.
Re: N/A by jamace(m): 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2009
Una don finish dis poster. grin grin
Re: N/A by blacksta(m): 12:19pm On Mar 27, 2009
They say a man has sexual thoughts or thinks about sex every 7 seconds
Re: N/A by Jakumo(m): 12:34pm On Mar 27, 2009
Nothing wrong with a little moaning now and then. Sounds like someone hacked into the voice-mail recording there, and made a few subtle changes to the outgoing message. How very un-British of them .
Re: N/A by comfort3: 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2009
;d
Re: N/A by Kobojunkie: 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2009
Is the site legit? The domain name seems a bit suspicious, and their are elements in the site itslf that make me question it's legitimacy considering we are talking of the UK government here.
Re: N/A by Em2va: 7:48pm On Mar 27, 2009
Make una pity the poster now, abi una wan kill am?
Anyway, I gree say she gurk sha oh! grin

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Governor Fashola-on Roads,tax & Other Issues / Just Got This On Bb: Almost Drove Me To Tears / Breaking News-president Yaradua Live On Nta Addressing The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.