Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,022 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Help Needed In Creating Session Variables - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help Needed In Creating Session Variables (766 Views)

Programmers Interested In Creating Utility Applications For Nigeria / Step By Step In Creating Mobile Application / How To Set Java Classpath Variables (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed In Creating Session Variables by charliebiz(m): 12:38pm On Mar 27, 2009
Help neeeded on creating session variable with php. I am trying to create a user login that will display the information of the user in the member page after login(quering the database) but i am finding it difficult. The login page is working but i can't work out the member page to display the data or information of the user/member.
Re: Help Needed In Creating Session Variables by mj(m): 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2010
post the registration script here and export ur SQL for me to see. I will get it done for you, What and what do u want to be displayed on the members area?
Re: Help Needed In Creating Session Variables by sayhi2ay(m): 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2010
why do you need a session variable to do this ?
Re: Help Needed In Creating Session Variables by lojik(m): 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2010
What do you mean that the login is working?
Do you track your logged in users across pages with session using username or userid or any other user unique field? If you do this, all you need to do is query the users table with that field to fetch the user data you need.

If your problem is not solved with the above, it will be better if you paste your code here (if its not too long) or give a more detailed explanation.

(1) (Reply)

Capture Ur Screen And Mouse Movement / B / Systems!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.