Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Http://desynme..com/2015/08/guilde-on-seersucker-suit.html - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Http://desynme..com/2015/08/guilde-on-seersucker-suit.html (429 Views)

Man's Oversized Wedding Suit Got Nigerians Talking On Facebook (photos) / Http://hishighnexoilperf..com/2015/10/own-yours-now-212-men-available.ht / Can You Rock This Designer Suit? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Http://desynme..com/2015/08/guilde-on-seersucker-suit.html by iamjadewale(m): 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2015
What in your opinion are the five most egregious seersucker mistakes?
Oh man, getting somebody who designs in seersucker to talk down on anything about it is tough. But, okay i would say number one, obvious, biggest one is fit. Seersucker is a vertical stripe, it has volume and it's not a very drapy fabric. So if it's not nice and fitted to your true body size, it can look pretty ridiculous. If you're gonna wear a full suit,or any part of a suit it's gotta be nice and tailored.

So are there rules for tailoring? I mean know a Haspel suit comes with a great fit, but if you find yourself needing to take it to the tailor, are there certain rules for seersucker that wouldn't apply to like a solid color?
Well anything that's striped elongates your torso. It can be advantageous or it can look too long. You don't want to over-exaggerate length, so you want to make sure that your sleeves are at the proper height. When it comes to the hem, in my opinion since it's the summer, I wouldn't have a break in the pants, I would definitely have them be ankle high.
CLICK TO READ MORE
http://desynme..com/2015/08/guilde-on-seersucker-suit.html

(1) (Reply)

Online Fashion Shopping In Nigeria / Wet Looks Slippers(100% Handmade) / Women's Plus Size Shirts Supplier And Manufacturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.