Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

How To Fix "No Command" Onandroid - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Fix "No Command" Onandroid (21978 Views)

How To Fix “no Permission To Delete File” On Android Device / Infinix Hot Note Displaying No Command After System Update / Infinix507 NO Command (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fix "No Command" Onandroid by muogboify(m): 11:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
Android devices are very fragile…
They can go haywire sometimes even when you ve done
nothing to them.
Perhaps you just updated your device to the latest OS and
instead of normal reboot,you see a "no-command" text on the
screen…
This happens when superuser access has been canceled or
denied during the installation process of appstore or OS
update
Fixing no command error on Android
Turn off your device and Hold Volume Up button for about 15
seconds after which you should press down the power key.
Often times,that should do the trick and get your device
back to normal.
However,in some cases, It displays some more options on the
screen...
Navigate to »»
o - reboot system now
Click this option; your device should be back
to life again.
What if I Can’t get out of Recovery Mode?
• START with your phone off
• Press down volume up, at the same time press and hold
HOME button, then press and hold power button, DO NOT
LET GO.You should be holding down the volume up, HOME
button, and power button,
• As soon as the phone restart, THEN LET GO of volume
up, HOME screen button and power On button.
•White Vibrant logo disappears, Phone begins to enter
recovery mode and you will see blue and yellow small text...

Source[&Full tutorial]: www.naijatechwiz.com/2015/08/how-to-fix-command-onandroid.html
Re: How To Fix "No Command" Onandroid by henri2398: 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2016

I have fixed my “No Command” Screen on my Android phone by following the steps mentioned here: [Solved] “No Command” Error In Recovery Mode On Android
Re: How To Fix "No Command" Onandroid by sophia779: 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
The situation you have come across is not a new one but several Android users has come across such problem before.

The 'no command' error can be solved by following some simple methods that I am going to suggest you.
First, to access your device in recovery mode, you have to follow the below key combinations:

Here is a list of key combinations that will surely help users to get rid of the error and can easily access recovery mode. Ensure to hold those keys for 20 seconds.

1. Press and hold Power+Volume Up keys.
2. Press and hold Power+Home+Volume Up keys.
3. Press and hold Power+Volume Down keys.
4. Press and hold Power+Home+Volume Down keys.
5. Press and hold Power+Home keys

Apart from these, you can wipe cache partition, install update manually, do factory reset etc to get out of the "No command" error on Android.

See more on:[FIXED]- “No Command” Error On Android In Recovery Mode
Re: How To Fix "No Command" Onandroid by Deeni131: 2:55am On Oct 11, 2018
Please if any body here know someone in KANO state that can install twrp on techno l8 plus should pls and pls let me know. Remember in Kano state. I have been struggling to get it done here in Kano but seems no one know how to do it. Plus guys reply. Or if u can guide me step by step,pls here is my whtspp number :07088443742.thanks
Re: How To Fix "No Command" Onandroid by Kim197: 7:40am On Nov 20, 2020
Android recovery mode no command error can experience by any user and most frsutrating situation is when you don't know how to solve it. But there are some manual fixes that helps to solve recovery mode no command Android.
Follow the below fixes:
Solution #1: Reboot Your Device
Solution #2: Remove The Battery Of Your Android Phone
Solution #3: Fix No Command Error In Recovery Mode Via Key Combinations
Solution #4: Install The Update Manually
Solution #5: Wipe The Cache Partition
Solution #6: Factory Reset Your Phone
Solution #7: Fix No Command Error In Recovery Mode On Android Automatically using Android Repair. This is an effective tool that helps to fix any kind of Android errors or issues without any problem. It is easy to use tool and easily solves Android recovery mode no command error. Not only this but has the ability to fix several other kind of errors as well.
Re: How To Fix "No Command" Onandroid by Edwardsmart: 10:33pm On Jan 22, 2021
Please help a brother here o. After hard reset of your smartphone, and you still see something like "verifying... To use this phone after factory reset please put your old password". Please what will i do? because i have forgotten the password which is the main reason for hard rest.

(1) (Reply)

5 Very Important Things To Note Before Buying Any Phone / Samsung Galaxy Round - Smartphone With Curved Display / Blackberry Brings BBM Mobile Payments To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.