Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

B - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B (1205 Views)

Why Igbos Are Now Decamping To APC – Official / How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo / Igbos Were Actually Described As Practising Jews. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B by manmind: 3:05am On Aug 24, 2015
I

3 Likes

Re: B by dust88: 3:15am On Aug 24, 2015
Nigeria silly question

4 Likes

Re: B by Nobody: 3:18am On Aug 24, 2015
A useless thread.

2 Likes

Re: B by manmind: 3:23am On Aug 24, 2015
EggovinMma:
A useless thread.

Yes, like ur useless tribe Biafra

Omo ale jatijati
Re: B by manmind: 3:25am On Aug 24, 2015
dust88:
Nigeria silly question

Who is dis slowpoke

Omo ale jatijati
Re: B by BishopMagic: 3:28am On Aug 24, 2015
Why is the Nigerian losing sleep over Igbos?

4 Likes

Re: B by manmind: 3:32am On Aug 24, 2015
BishopMagic:
Why is the Nigerian losing sleep over Igbos?

Go and ask ur slowpoke director

Omo ale jatijati

2 Likes

Re: B by azimibraun: 3:33am On Aug 24, 2015
Ethnicity? Ah! It must make FP. No be NL? Watch and see.
Re: B by BishopMagic: 3:33am On Aug 24, 2015
manmind:

Go and ask ur slowpoke director

Omo ale jatijati

Kamoru go and sleep

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: B by Nobody: 3:39am On Aug 24, 2015
manmind:

Yes, like ur useless tribe Biafra

Omo ale jatijati

It's still a useless thread.

2 Likes

Re: B by StarMogul(m): 3:54am On Aug 24, 2015
IGBOS WILL NOT DIE OHHHH!!!!!!!.EVERY WEEK ONE ENEMY OF [size=20pt]PROGRESS[/size] WILL START A USELESS THREAD. undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: B by prof17(m): 4:04am On Aug 24, 2015
Civilise mind discuss issues not name deformation! So no comment!!
Re: B by laurel03(m): 4:53am On Aug 24, 2015
We are one Nigeria...
Re: B by Nobody: 5:29am On Aug 24, 2015
Here are some of the reasons why a typical Yoruba person is full of hate and bitterness to not appreciate the good in other people.

YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA - By Sanusi Lamido 
In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude.
   * The Yoruba elite and area-boy politics;
    * Igbo marginalisation and the responsible limits of retribution; and
    * The Yoruba Factor and "Area-boy" Politics.
My views on the Yoruba political leadership have been thoroughly articulated in some of my writings, prime among which was " Afenifere: Syllabus of Errors" published by This Day (The Sunday Newspaper) on Sept 27, 1998. There was also an earlier publication in the weekly Trust entitled " The Igbo, the Yoruba and History" (Aug. 21, 1998)...
Being Excerpts from A Paper Presented At The “National Conference On The 1999 Constitution” Jointly Organised By The Network For Justice And The Vision Trust Foundation, At The Arewa House, Kaduna From 11th –12th September, 1999.
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/

honourhim:
Here a yoruba woman gives account of the deceit, lies, wickedness and laziness of yoruba men.

Don't marry a Yoruba man
says abiodun kuforiji-nkwocha

I am going to offend people with this one I just know it! Saying the truth is never easy so here goes... (if you do not have a sense of humour please stop here.)

"If you have not married an Igbo man, then you are not yet married" :

There I have said it. I feel so much better now.

So, my Yoruba brothers have been getting a bad rap on social media. I usually do not get into discussions like that because I am too busy thanking God I did not marry a Yoruba man.

I am a Yoruba girl from Ogun State and my father was the exception from the norm. My brothers... I will just say that you can fall for them at your own peril.

I am proud of the tribe I belong to. I love how cerebral we are, I love how progressive and fun loving it is to be Yoruba. So saying anything negative should not be seen as coming from a bad place, it is just so that these our lover boys will change a lirrle bit.

Yoruba boys bad gan!!!

Has a Yoruba boy used sweet mouth to scatter your destiny before? For some lucky girls it may have been temporary confusion but when your mother's prayers got you out of there, you vowed never to go back and to preach the gospel against the mgbati bobos. So many women are not so lucky, they are in the trap and there is no turning back.

When a Yoruba boy means to get you, I am not sure even MFM can help you. The guy will waltz into the hearts of your friends, prostrate for your dad and mummy and play hide and seek with your nephews and nieces. He will pull random things out of his hat like;

"Blessing, take this number, she is an event planner. Fix time to go and discuss with her."

You will find out (when it is too late) that he has two children with Rasheedat, gave Bose belle and has done 'introduction' with Suliyat.

Lest you think that I am speaking generally without basis, I just want to cull from different experiences of the people around me. Iyabo my friend is always regaling me with the tales of her husband. First, he has children from another woman. Why oh why can't they just find one woman to hatch all the eggs in the nest with? They are cheerful givers of children and children alone. She is always complaining about money for 'soup'. Apparently while they love to give children, the do not like to give cash or gifts. I am not using this woman's experience alone o! I have some other friends and it is the same thing they say. The men shirk their financial responsibilities. To put it like our office driver said

"They go born pikin for different houses but nobody go see their shishi..."

They are not just generous children givers, they can melt Olumo Rock with their raps. I just recalled a particular incident. I can still see the dark good looking guy that had backed me into a corner after a church service. "O'loun you are fine Sister Biodun.. Ah! "The "AH" he said startled me, it was as though something was surprising him. I even turned around and asked him "What?" He said that it was my beauty that had gripped him. When I went home, I had to stare at a mirror several times to see what was so striking about my face that had made him shout. His eyes had shone with sincerity. I was dating someone but I will not lie, he had entered my mind... just small. I discovered not long after that that he was engaged. Shior! I was snapped back to reality.

My neighbor always says.

"If you allow a Yoruba man open shop for you, when una quarrel, he go lock the shop."

So they are petty and vindictive.
When they give you something, they still own it. If a Yoruba man gives you something, do not pat yourself on the back for being 'sharp' or think that it was a special thing or a special way he feels about you that made him do it. There is a reason why 4 out 5 accountants are Yoruba... I may not have done any research but I am pretty confident. The dude did his math (which I assure you he did not fail in school) and weighed the pros and cons and decided it would benefit him to part away with the thing in question. This is very different from the Igbo man that will do things to show people that he is 'capable'. A Yoruba man will come to you as broke as humanly possible but yet you will find yourself cooking for him, forgiving him for his obvious lies and wondering for the umpteenth time how he managed to make you 'off' you panties despite your resolve not to.

The older they get, the badder they become
. Everyone knows of the Yoruba uncle that even at 60 is still squinting and pinning his eyes on Gbemisola's bum bum. Just two seconds of conversation and she will be giggling and blinking at Uncle while he says, "Gbemi, Gbemi. AH!!!! Your husband will enjoy o."

How did I escape? Maybe it was my destiny or maybe I had a thing against my people for looking down on me because of my northern upbringing and northern blood (from my mother's side). Or maybe it was because nothing can withstand the 'Igbo Kwenu' charm. Truly, by the time Mr Nkwocha was through toasting me like bread, I left my job, abandoned my vow never to live in Lagos to peel cocoyam for Oha soup in one kitchen in Ogudu. I can confidently say that so far he has lived up to his promises.

Ehen, this is not an insult to my brothers, this is a call to change. But come to think about it, why should they change? The girls will complain and still follow them. Sigh...

Consider Igbo boys, they know what is up (will do a part 2 focusing on Igbo boys!).

NB: I have just one brother in law left... hurry now while stock lasts.

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/90575-dont-marry-yoruba-man-says-abiodun-kuforiji-nkwocha.html

http://www.sabinews.com/all-news/sis...oriji-nkwocha/
Re: B by Blackfire(m): 7:12am On Aug 24, 2015
manmind:
I want to knw, is it in there gene? Or it's just a jealous of Yorubas achievement?

Flat head awon omo ale jatijati

when u call someone 'omo ale', is it someone whose father married one wife and gave birth to 5 kids who are now adults, or a person whose father married more than one wife, say 3, and other concubines... Or a culture that encourage a woman to have oko aro, oko osan, ati oko irole?.

(1) (Reply)

Why All Yoruba Must Accept Tinubu As Leader By Kehinde Ayoola J P / Ministerial List: Buhari Defaults, Senate Gets List October 6 / HURIWA Asks Okorocha To Step Down Or Be Impeached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.