Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,343 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / . (1621 Views)

Comic Art, Logos and Branding / It's Jimmyfix (Graphics Design & Print) Logos | Letterheads | Business Cards / Place Order For Your Custom,logos and company brand designs.See My Works Inside! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by GWILLCONCEPT: 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
Re: . by sil4all(m): 7:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
Bros!! Wat is dis
Please I would strongly advice u go nd understand the concept of graphics design and colour combinations......

U gat the zeal buh u need more understanding and practice

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
Bro. I won't say much cause am not a professional. I Would not have posted any comment but out of love. I think you should calm down and learn from people... this is like someone just playing around...
Re: . by GWILLCONCEPT: 11:25am On Aug 25, 2015
we are not here to compete with anybody we are here to prove our best and the best of our services.
These are what we deals in, we handles many Companies Branding and packing materials such as product Label, Logo, Carton etc.
we want to let you all known that our already creative graphics would be post on here daily.
Re: . by Tos87(m): 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
hmm... nawaoooh.. if these are the already made graphic works of your company then that company needs some tutorials and guide on graphic design and color manipulation.

just quit posting for now, go do some home work then make a come back probably later.

2 Likes

Re: . by Adeinfo: 8:05am On Aug 26, 2015
this is quackery at its peak, pls remove

1 Like

Re: . by GWILLCONCEPT: 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
How may we serve you today??

Re: . by Ch1z0(m): 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
Did u use ms-paint or Microsoft to do these?
Geez!!!
Is this your first time on the internet? Or u've never seen other graphic designers works before?
It looks like you get your inspiration from road side graphics....
These logos and works are 100% quack!!!
I hate criticizing people this way but, geez!!
You don't have to compete with people to be good.
Poor coloring, alignment, just everything is wrong with it.
Go learn design bro.

1 Like

Re: . by GWILLCONCEPT: 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
You have nothing to worry about that beside i am not here to collect your clients, fear not ok.
Re: . by mrkels(m): 2:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
Wow,

People are mean!

Poster please just keep doing your thing, practice they say makes perfect.

Good luck bro.
Re: . by Panshow(m): 6:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
Bros, I think you need more tutorials. I'm sorry to say these are not logos. May be you can call it something else but certainly not logos.
Re: . by temmypotter(m): 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
Bro.. I'm say a month now in the biz. And I design better.. Your colour combinations are not just it, those are so not logos. Designing is much more than combining layers, shapes,colour,tools,text, blends and all.. Nah! Its about being creative.. Laying out perfection in your head and being able to replicate it on whatever interface.. Trust me,this is honest criticism. Cheers.
Re: . by GWILLCONCEPT: 12:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
How we serve you today??

Re: . by GWILLCONCEPT: 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
How may we serve you today??

Re: . by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 13, 2015
KEEP WORKING, BRO YOU REALLY NEED TRAINING THIS WORKS ARE NOT REALLY PROFESSIONAL FOR PUBLIC VIEW, GET YOUR HANDS ON THEORIES ON GRAPHICS DESIGN, TAKE TIME TO STUDY ABOUT COLOURS AND COMBINATION, YOU CAN CHECK SOME OF MY THREAD I THINK I HAVE PLACES I MADE SOME TUTORIALS THAT WILL HELP YOU, YOU CAN STILL CHECK THREAD OF SOME GOOD DESIGNERS HERE LIKE spywareczar, felixchip AND OTHERS, NOBODY IS MR.PERFECT WE ALL LEARN EVERYDAY.............GET PEOPLE TO PREVIEW AND CRITICIZE YOUR WORK WITHOUT CRITICISM YOU CAN'T GO FAR IN THIS FIELD AND LEARN TO GET CORRECTION COS PRIDE IS THE BEGINNING OF FAILURE IN GRAPHICS DESIGN.........MORE STRENGTH TO YOUR CREATIVITY, EXPECTING TO SEE SOMETHING GREAT AND BETTER THAN THIS IN YOUR NEXT UPDATES CHEERS

2 Likes

Re: . by willbob(m): 1:28am On Sep 14, 2015
Pride is killing you. I stand to say that corrections and Hard truths have make me a better designer. If you check my thread in my signature you will see some corrections from femzysticks felixchip suptol etc. those corrections they gave to me will help you out very well

The Ava, Lag FL and Afroshack logos are completely appalling.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Realistic Ballpen Drawing Of Iceprince / (CLOSED) SLOTS COMPLETED / Annie Leibovitz Photography Masterclass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.