Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Help! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! (1127 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! by kellyJames5(m): 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
Please I'm having issues with my blackberry ID; i
I couldn't recall the password and I've tried the "forgotten password" process but each time they send the message to my mail,the link on how to go about it wouldn't be there.

I've tried severally all to no avail,so I was left with the option of registering a new ID. after passing the rigorous process of registering;
This what I get each time I tried to log on"ENTER THE USERNAME ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SMARTPHONE"
Please what should I do?
Re: Help! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
Go to computer village
Re: Help! by omoikea(m): 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
uninstall the app or format the phone... then try again
Re: Help! by kellyJames5(m): 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
omoikea:
uninstall the app or format the phone... then try again

Format Blackberry?
Re: Help! by omoikea(m): 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
kellyJames5:

Format Blackberry?
you didn't specify the kind of phone you are using
Re: Help! by kellyJames5(m): 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
omoikea:

you didn't specify the kind of phone you are using

Bold 4
Re: Help! by nellaluv(f): 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
Use the mail web version or a PC to retrieve your forgotten password and/or to register for a new account. The mobile version wouldn't show you any link.
Re: Help! by kellyJames5(m): 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
nellaluv:
Use the mail web version or a PC to retrieve your forgotten password and/or to register for a new account. The mobile version wouldn't show you any link.

Please can you explain more.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

For Those Who Don't Know : Infinix X507 Official Lollipop Is Here / ZTE Axon Elite 4G International Edition Phablet / HELP Simple Server App And Settings Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.