Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) (3694 Views)

Graduate Dies After Wrong Diagnosis By Lagos Hospital (photo) / Baby Born In Yobe State With Congenital Defect - Gastroschisis (pics) / Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by Adema250(m): 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
modified
Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by Adema250(m): 7:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
modified
Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by ifedayoifedapo(f): 11:23am On Aug 26, 2015
God in His infinite mercy will heal you

2 Likes

Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by zuchyblink(m): 11:40am On Aug 26, 2015
i suspect allergic conjuctivitis
Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 26, 2015
Make we hear word e eye defect and u dey fit comment on first page of topics on front page. Na so una dey wan come collect free money as yahoo biz no dey pay again. Na so one come say help my dying sister fokake we won't be decieved anymore.
Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by llaykorn: 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
Adema250, I don't know when the Nairaland administration deems fit for threads like yours to be moved to the homepage, for it's quite evident that this your thread looks dead on arrival as there aren't enough aggressors here, ready to push things to the next level for you. Well, the aggressors always made it happen. Your spamming of threads with the link to this thread won't help either, and I'm quite sorry to say that.

It would be really helpful, though, if you get in touch with the super-moderators by mail with links to the two threads and they let you know what more is needed before they can embark on any propagation causes. They could ask for more proof sha.

I pray you get healed, brother. smiley

1 Like

Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by fearlesschicken: 9:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
Demigods:
Make we hear word e eye defect and u dey fit comment on first page of topics on front page. Na so una dey wan come collect free money as yahoo biz no dey pay again. Na so one come say help my dying sister fokake we won't be decieved anymore.

Abeg guy wetin do you? Na by force to comment? undecided

@op please follow the good advice of llaykorn....also try to get across to the E helpers network. I put it up on your last thread.
Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
fearlesschicken:

@op please follow the good advice of llaykorn....also try to get across to the E helpers network. I put it up on your last thread.

Just blind to see the obvious truth the OP is a begger.
Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by fearlesschicken: 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
Demigods:

Just blind to see the obvious truth the OP is a begger.

And so what? Can't you at least show some empathy?
Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by llaykorn: 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
Adema250, what's the news? Have you been able to talk to the super-moderators?

And you, Demigods, how are you sure his claims are false? It does one more good shutting up when one has nothing good to say than opening the mouth to utter trashy stuff that won't do anyone any good. I'm quite sure you don't know that.
Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
llaykorn:
Adema250, what's the news? Have you been able to talk to the super-moderators?

And you, Demigods, how are you sure his claims are false? It does one more good shutting up when one has nothing good to say than opening the mouth to utter trashy stuff that won't do anyone any good. I'm quite sure you don't know that.

Abeg eee na today we they see Hausa man with bow and arrow?
Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by Adema250(m): 5:04am On Aug 27, 2015
[modified
Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by Adema250(m): 5:08am On Aug 27, 2015
fearlesschicken:

thanks very much.

I would have love to post pixs of my test result to clear any doubt but the file is confidential, i wasn't allowed to go with in.

1 Like

Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by Adema250(m): 5:26am On Aug 27, 2015
Llaykorn i haven't done that. There is a link in front page were they said mail supermods, i believe is through that link right?

I mailed them using that link in my earlier thread but no reply. Thanks for ur advice. May God bless u
Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by Daniel058(m): 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
Adema250:
With the advice i got from here, i succesfully went to kubw general hospital today and had my eyes looked out. A nairalander ( who i still dont know up till now) sent 1k to me, i used the money to open my file. May almighty God bless that person.

I got my eye looked at and my clim verified but b4 then they did the alphabet vision test on my two eyes with my left eye passing the test.

The doc verified my claims of

1. Eye floaters
2. Blurry vision
3.redness and itching of the eye. All on my right eye (i no longer see the eye flashers)

I told him about the sudden temporal loss of vision once in a while which he called curtain fall, he sod with the drugs he prescribed for me, my eye will be ok again.

this is link to the original thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2537481/need-kind-serious-eye-defects

He said the blurriness and temporal loss of vision is cursed by the margaine headache i had while i fell sick. (typhiod fever and malaria).

The cost of drugs i am to take within the period of treatment (12wks) is 18,300 and i am to meet up with the consultant twice in 3wks ( haven't picked a date yet). I dont know whether there is payment 4 that one too.

I sincerely need help pls of anykind.

Below are the only evidence i hve.

ZeezaRapture fearlesschicken Phema Daniel058 Built2last Gboliwe BraniacX
seun , laslaticlala, ishilove .

pls help of any kind will be appreciated. thank you all.
I will drop something. . Little as it is on Monday... Please fellow Nlanders, let's help a brother..

No one knows tomorrow. . 1naira used to help a brother today, God will surely reward better even beyond your greatest expection.. Pls brothers and sisters!! cry
Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by Adema250(m): 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
modified

1 Like

Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by geniewilliams(m): 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
kindly contact this number 07036507238 for the best medical advice and treatment
Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by Mizzzbeee(f): 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
Reply my mail
Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
Adema250:
may GOD forgive, haven't u seen people with one eye going about their daily activities talkless of someone with a blurry vision in one eye. Pls don't say what u dont know and i wont allow anyone insult because i am asking for help and i alone knows what i am going through & jst one day u will find urself in a similar situation and besides i am not hausa. I am from the MB.

Guy... It will never, your mates are hustling you are here begging, anyway this na another form f your hustle so carry on, all your bad prayers I reject them back to you, mtchwww
Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by llaykorn: 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
Adema250:
Llaykorn i haven't done that. There is a link in front page were they said mail supermods, i believe is through that link right?

I mailed them using that link in my earlier thread but no reply. Thanks for ur advice. May God bless u

Oh? They didn't really reply you? Have they now? undecided
Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by Adema250(m): 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
Reply my mail
sorry for the late reply ma.

I tried replying ur mail but it wont go through. Let me copy and paste the error msg i got.
Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by llaykorn: 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
And, Adema250, how are you now?
Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
Adema250:
sorry for the late reply ma.

I tried replying ur mail but it wont go through. Let me copy and paste the error msg i got.
drop your email
Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by Ademagain: 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
modified
Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by jaybee3(m): 11:14am On Aug 28, 2015
what exactly do you need?

Provide a simple breakdown and let's see what we can do
Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
jaybee3:
what exactly do you need?

Provide a simple breakdown and let's see what we can do

Bros keep me posted pls. Thanks
Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by jaybee3(m): 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
naijababe:

Bros keep me posted pls. Thanks

yes bosslady!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun Discharges 4 COVID-19 Patients, Records 1 New Case / How Can Watery Sparm Be Treated / Ogun Community Laments Lack Of Health Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.