Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1120 Views)

Efforts and Signs of President Buhari In Twelve Days / The National Assembly Complex: A Closer Look (photos) / African Blacks And Their Feeling Of Inferiority (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
An animal who goes by the name itstpia8 went through my old topics

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
Tha
Re: . by yorubatic: 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
I dont know why my people keeps disgracing themselves in this Nigeria? We have become too cowardly in this nigeria. We are now clowns, ibos have become our nightmare, that we even see ibo giants in our dreams...

My people has turn the sophisticated odua nation to laughing stock...they have shown the world that they are weaklings and O'yes to the Hausa / Fulani muslims. ..it is shame that my sophisticated and progressive people are a bunch of confused people who have no aspiration whatsoever. ..

It seems musiwa and I are the only brave people among our kins. ...musiwa want a western nigeria and I want a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a. ..but my coward folks want to keep being slaves to their Hausa / Fulani masters. ..

Let us that agitating for odua republic where there be no ibos, where lagos will not be no man's land...yorubas wake up. ...we can't remain cowards

My people should stop behaving like clowns ....only God can deliver my people

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
i disagree with no. 1 and 5, hypocrisy and response to critism has no conformity with inferiority complex...
Re: . by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
Re: . by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ok
Re: . by WailingWailer00(m): 11:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
So this fool can post something not related to tribalism?? This is a typical ethnic jingoist, a deluded slowpoke, a yellowbar coward warlord grin

Get a life man, your tribalism skills are wasting grin
Re: . by WailingWailer00(m): 11:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
[s][/s]

i take God beg you please stop derailing threads with your stupidity. pleeease
He's spoiling your thread just as you spoil others

Karma is a bitch

Make I bend if this trash make FP grin
Re: . by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
Re: . by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
yorubatic:
I dont know why my people keeps disgracing themselves in this Nigeria? We have become too cowardly in this nigeria. We are now clowns, ibos have become our nightmare, that we even see ibo giants in our dreams...

My people has turn the sophisticated odua nation to laughing stock...they have shown the world that they are weaklings and O'yes to the Hausa / Fulani muslims. ..it is shame that my sophisticated and progressive people are a bunch of confused people who have no aspiration whatsoever. ..

It seems musiwa and I are the only brave people among our kins. ...musiwa want a western nigeria and I want a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a. ..but my coward folks want to keep being slaves to their Hausa / Fulani masters. ..

Let us that agitating for odua republic [s]where there be no ibos, where lagos will not be no man's land[/s]...yorubas wake up. ...we can't remain cowards

My people should stop behaving like clowns ....only God can deliver my people
Re: . by WailingWailer00(m): 11:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

loooool. you must be high on crack to think i'm one of those who chase front page. Son you probably think i'm your typical nairalander who strives for ftc and some other bullcrap. and switch it i don't derail threads. check my history. i don't even make comments on threads created by ibos except its a random topic. i'm not of one those who're obsessed with biafran news and related stuffs. that itself is a sign of inferiority complex
Didn't bother to read all the trash you typed, it was like reading
hzhsbdhdbd kg red bssbbsdye in hedgshsvsed dehgsgsssjjsjshsh

Who cares about what a dirty yellowbar bigot like you thinks? undecided

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
Re: . by itstpia8: 4:32am On Nov 19, 2015
oh the irony.

see this:

5. Sensitivity To Criticism (S.T.C.): Although people who feel inferior ‘know’ they have shortcomings, they do not like other people to point this out. They tend to perceive any form of criticism, regardless of how sensitively and constructively it is presented, as a
personal attack.
Re: . by Eboski(m): 5:02am On Nov 19, 2015
End Time News.......

(1) (Reply)

Comparison Between Jonathan And Buhari Appointment That Shows Ethnic Lopsidness / Video: See Drunk Guest Dancing Almost N@ked At A Wedding Reception In Lagos / 4 Russian Cruise Missiles Intended For Syrian Targets Crash In Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.