Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

A Professional Programmer To Partner With. - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / A Professional Programmer To Partner With. (975 Views)

Need A PHP Programmer To Help Me Add A Comment Session On My Website / Need A Programmer To Program A Vehicle Tracking Software / Need A Professional Programmer And Dynamic Website Designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Professional Programmer To Partner With. by elwcqdgui(m): 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
My name is Emmanuel, a resident in lagos state nigeria. i read computer engineering--HND. i want a professional programmer to merge with me in developing what i called the hottest application software. this idea was conceived by divine inspiration of God. pls feel free to reach me on 08161813454. or whatsapp me. thanks

1 Like

Re: A Professional Programmer To Partner With. by udoh2k: 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
send a mail to info@fecundsystems.com.
Re: A Professional Programmer To Partner With. by valonsoft(m): 3:03am On Aug 29, 2015
sorry, but you do not sound serious

4 Likes

Re: A Professional Programmer To Partner With. by elwcqdgui(m): 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
valonsoft:
sorry, but you do not sound serious
what makes you say so bro, am serious ok. meanwhile, the project is about an app software that will surprise everyone including u. also it may interest you to know that its a never seen befor. please if you think you fit in then let me know. thanks. 08161813454
Re: A Professional Programmer To Partner With. by elwcqdgui(m): 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
udoh2k:
send a mail to info@fecundsystems.com.
whats the mail all about. pls if u think u fit in and are ready for that new big challenge then get across to me. its going to be an experience we will all be happy about at the end. i cant talk about what the app is capable of doin here. thanks
Re: A Professional Programmer To Partner With. by DonSegmond(m): 1:27am On Sep 01, 2015
I prayed about it, and God told me to tell you, No!
Re: A Professional Programmer To Partner With. by austin4real(m): 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
07032365456 macsleven

(1) (Reply)

A Developer That Can Integrate Voguepay On Wordpress Website Is Urgently Need / Programmers Needed In Ilorin / Pcguru Guild: Job Quests Goes Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.