Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,080 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Speechless! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Speechless! (1197 Views)

This Albino Lady's Makeup Transformation Photo Will Leave You Speechless / This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Will Leave You Speechless / This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speechless! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
I have said this countless time I did not scam this lady for Christ sake.why is it difficult for ple to understand here.I have not for one day scam or eat someone money that's not my own.this Lady paid for her goods and it was handled by other crosser.I did not know d guy did not paid duty for custom all my customers goofs ordered including Tenny was seized.goods worth 1million Naira is a small money.I have to try as much I can to pay all.which I'm still paying up till now.yet d bales have not been collected from custom.is still pending.I have to bring out one bale for her.I lost bbm contact.I have to get her Num tru my other phone. I called her line it was not going through I thought she lost her phone.I checked my Fb I saw d post on my wall I was surprise cos I don't have her Fb ID.I check my message I saw all d messages she send was,All are in my spam messages.why would a fellow woman just came up with this issue that I scam her.I scam u I still advertise online.plss and plss who will come out and said that jennylove scam him or her.I have done a lot of transactions online here steady.none will come and said that I have not deliver her goods.this issue of bales in Nigeria is contraband. it need good attention. custom is the prb we have here in Nigeria. so why would I scam her for what reason? dont I have conscious. somtines let us not put our mouth in a case that we don't know how it came about.I tried to be silent to see all d will display here.some are saying shop address and bank address.my bank know d bizness I do.in any transaction I do receive d all know about it.so why would I scam her for what reason.is it 115,000 the money I will eat forever. plss I'm kneeling begging everybody Herr.I'm not who you guys think I am.like I told her is not that I'm not going to send her her bale.like i told her if she need d money i wil sell d bale and pay her.infact I'm highly disappointed. that in our level of Education some don't who is a scammer. I scam I still advertise online.I blocked her from Fb yes so that she won't give my frnds and family bad impression about me.in anything I do in this life be it here or outside I always hang my hands up I hate DAT word scam I have been selling since I opened this thread. so why would I scam someone of 115k yet I'm still online.some says I'm here yo scam others.my biz is not do or die bizness.if you want to buy and your ate not OK with d conditions I would not tie you on e wall to buy my goods.plss I before everybody in this humble site.to please don't insult or call me names.I have received all enough.if God want to visit all with his or her sins we all have sin a huge sin that God won't forgive .but why won't forgive my mistakes yet you call me names.what if in d process of this seized of goods and I slumped and died will d bale come out.how will she get her bale or communicate wit me.plss my brothers and sis this all I know.nothing but the truth of this matter.but if you guys insist that I'm Stil a scamer let God juge each one of us.he says vengeance is not for Us but for him. ( Modify) ( Quote ) ( Report) ( Share)

1 Like

Re: Speechless! by Cutehector(m): 11:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
Story for d gods... I pray seun employs me to checkmate scamming.. Na u first I go block

6 Likes

Re: Speechless! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
Cutehector:
Story for d gods... I pray seun employs me to checkmate scamming.. Na u first I go block
lol like seriously. pls go and get a life plss.OK and ask God to forgive u.if I say one word to u beg your creator to turn your life around. not all human beings u can talk to anyhow. if I handle you in prayer I swear with my nakendess God will smear your life.so plss face your side.butch of fool.is someone like you that calls names but if God open your case is like river Nile. silly basterd
Re: Speechless! by Cutehector(m): 11:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
Jennylov:
lol like seriously. pls go and get a life plss.OK and ask God to forgive u.if I say one word to u beg your creator to turn your life around. not all human beings u can talk to anyhow. if I handle you in prayer I swear with my nakendess God will smear your life.so plss face your side.butch of fool.is someone like you that calls names but if God open your case is like river Nile. silly basterd
lmao.. Ur unclad body is like a stench unto d lord"s sight... U r nothing. Just wait, dats hw u people go on and scam people online... Of their hard earnd money... Just chill..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speechless! by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 28, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao.. Ur unclad body is like a stench unto d lord"s sight... U r nothing. Just wait, dats hw u people go on and scam people online... Of their hard earnd money... Just chill..
you are nobody to me.infact no need to.mingle words with rat like u.cos u are useless to me.British he goat.
Re: Speechless! by jamislaw(m): 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
Scammer barawo, Filthy thief. Dankutuma uwarki.

6 Likes

Re: Speechless! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
hm
Re: Speechless! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
hm
Re: Speechless! by nikkyshyne(f): 11:13am On Sep 13, 2015
Jennylov:
Lmaoo

(1) (Reply)

Boutique Store And Goods For Sale / 11 Interesting Facts About Handbags That You Never Knew / Naija Made Quality Footwears - A-qube Footprints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.