Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

At-last-orezi-drops-the-ghen-ghen - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / At-last-orezi-drops-the-ghen-ghen (1157 Views)

Wizkid Drops The Tracklist For "Sounds From The Other Side" / Video-: Nigeria Singer/actor Drops The Trailer For His Song Soldier Feat. Simi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

At-last-orezi-drops-the-ghen-ghen by Dynamiceagle(f): 10:37am On Aug 29, 2015
AFTER so much speculation and a long wait by his fans, Afro hip-hop star Orezi Esegine Allen popularly known as Alhaji Orezi, is set to drop his debut album.
Scheduled for release on September 1 on Sprisal Entertainment, information has it that the initial copies of The Ghen Ghen album initially printed have been exhausted due to high demand.
“We are reprinting a large quantity of the album as we speak because demand is high even before the official release date,” a source said.
The loaded album, which featured collaborations with top Nigeria artistes and an international star, has been described by music critics as one of the best things to happen in the music industry at a private listening party held in the Victoria Island area of Lagos last week, will surely live up to its billing as assured by the young music star.
Orezi with hit songs such as Shuperu, Shoki, You Garrit and Rihanna, has been one of the most consistent and talented entertainer in the country at the moment, with lots of local and continental awards and nominations to show for it.
‘’I am now ready to drop it (album) because it is hot. Every other artiste planning to drop an album in September should be advised because from September till next year, Orezi will rule the club houses, the streets and airwaves; my fans can never be disappointed. We are working with a reputable marketer to make sure it is widely spread. I am really grateful to everyone that has supported me since day one till date and I bless the name of Almighty God that maketh things come to pass. I am really grateful, and just to add, expect great and unique hit songs; it is really hot,” he said.
Orezi has shot the video of the chart busting Shoki, one of the songs in the album, so also is the video of Rihanna. Rihanna’s video last year created the kind of buzz in the industry that a young artiste had not achieved in a long while.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/08/at-last-orezi-drops-the-ghen-ghen/#

(1) (Reply)

7 Untold Truths About The Nigerian Music Industry / [new Music] Kranium – Can't Believe Ft. Ty Dolla $ign & Wizkid - Verge24.com / El Praize – Faithful God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.