Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Who Are You Missing Right Now? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Who Are You Missing Right Now? (1349 Views)

Who Are You Missing? / Who Are You Missing Today? / Who Are You Missing Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are You Missing Right Now? by Uby40(m): 11:15am On Apr 01, 2009
This is a section for those who truly miss someone.It may not necessarily be a lover, it may be a friend,sibbling, parent,relative or even a crush.And of course we know that we ain't just constained to missing just one person over and over again.
Re: Who Are You Missing Right Now? by Uby40(m): 11:21am On Apr 01, 2009
Well at the moment i miss quite a number of people:
i miss my mom, who just scaled through an operation successfully,and i wish her swift recovery
i also miss my sweetheart Grace-Ann,and lover.hopefully we wud be together for this weekend.
i also miss my sister Coco, who is in Yenegoa at the moment for the Ama Awards, i dont think i wud be seeing her b4 December,cos of the nature of her job.
Re: Who Are You Missing Right Now? by iice(f): 11:29am On Apr 01, 2009
There is already one existing.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-187038.0.html

Moving to the Forum Games.
Re: Who Are You Missing Right Now? by omofola(f): 11:35am On Apr 01, 2009
I miss my Daddy, he works in Abuja and i might be seeing him between 10th-12th of April for his B-day on the 12th. I sent him a happy new month message today and he replied as thus: Thanks my 1st daughter and Mother, i enjoyed your text, and wish you well. I miss him so much.
Re: Who Are You Missing Right Now? by Epi: 5:39am On Apr 04, 2009
the hotties and notties
Re: Who Are You Missing Right Now? by MaiSuya(m): 1:54pm On Apr 04, 2009
notties and hotties
Re: Who Are You Missing Right Now? by Amigoz(f): 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2009
If Sis epi and Mais r missin hotties nd notties

then i am 2 wink

who are d notties nd hotties? undecided grin
Re: Who Are You Missing Right Now? by Epi: 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2009
the hotties Amigoz, goodass et al and the notties undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Bet You Can't Draw Better Than Me!if You Can,then Prove It. / Yoruba Names / Can You Get Any Correctly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.