Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

#brokenigerianniggersbelike - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / #brokenigerianniggersbelike (860 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#brokenigerianniggersbelike by imiski(m): 10:03am On Aug 31, 2015
Allota hash # tags been trnding rcntly on twitter just wanted to add diz one here just for the fun
#BROKENIGERIANNIGGERSBELIKE:
"all big men are in ogboni cult"(nah u put dem dere?)
"all big men are stingy and wasteful"
"ugwu(leaf) and bitter gives blood so add more vegetables to have a healthy meal"
"i don't drink acohol cause it has cholesterol" (arh achol cholesterol ke!?)
"buying an i-pad is waste of money afterall with a Nokia torch we can still all make calls"
"all big men children are spilt"((nah you spoil dem? Abeg warm dem nah))
"why buy a ferrari when with ma peugout 504 we will still get to the same place"((bros same place but not with the same type of comfort)
"treking is a form of exercise dats why our parents dat where here before cars came are stronger Dan us"
"oyibo medicine nah nonsense herbs better pass" (specially moms in the morning you see dem mixing all kinda leafs even one leave of paper)
"all rich men are show offs" (poor men are show on's)
"my uncle used ma fathers destiny to get money"(you use him pikin make your own money nah)
"nah one old woman for villa wey no gree die dey tiff luck"(kill her nah)
"its stupid to buy a cloth of 3k for what dats expensive" (hell i did diz one too hehehehehehehe)
"the fmr coordinator of the economy Okonja Iwela is the reason for poverty in Nigeria" (How?)
#onlypoorpeople :
know weird facts like do you know ugwu contains 5 percent natural liver enhancing agent( who e help?)
are deeply involved in politics but never play it they know all the politicians by name their political history etc etc
blame everybody and everything for there poverty "if you had not parked your car here i would have sold all ma goods" etc
PLEASE ADD YOURS LET D FUN GO ROUND #respect to ma root
Re: #brokenigerianniggersbelike by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 31, 2015
I can barely read what u just wrote. Didn't you read rule 2
21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
Re: #brokenigerianniggersbelike by slimthugchimee(m): 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
H

(1) (Reply)

Tallest Man In Pilgrimage / Welcome To 21 Century Were!!!!!!!!!!!! / Funny Photos:- Checkout The Most Hilarious Adverts Ever Put Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.