Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Telecomms Trainer Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Telecomms Trainer Needed (822 Views)

Fitness Trainer Needed At Allthingsfitnez Gym & Weightloss Centre / Computer Hardware Trainer Needed / Vacancy For Fibre Optic Outside Plant (osp) Supervisor In A Telecomms Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Telecomms Trainer Needed by coolruler(m): 5:40pm On Apr 01, 2009
Hi nairalanders,
Im a technical person and I currently work in the IT industry. I would however, love to cross into the telecommunications industry if I have a chance. To this end, I would love to be put in touch with anybody who is willing to train me. He/she must work in the telecommunications industry as an RF Engineer or Base Station Engineer, and must be very actively involved in fault identification and resolution, antenna servicing, e.t.c

You can mail me at angelbabyng@yahoo.com
Re: Telecomms Trainer Needed by chimdieber: 6:59pm On Apr 01, 2009
ur service charge is 28,000 naira
if ur interested call me
thanks
Re: Telecomms Trainer Needed by oj62002(m): 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2009
coolruler:

Hi nairalanders,
Im a technical person and I currently work in the IT industry. I would however, love to cross into the telecommunications industry if I have a chance. To this end, I would love to be put in touch with anybody who is willing to train me. He/she must work in the telecommunications industry as an RF Engineer or Base Station Engineer, and must be very actively involved in fault identification and resolution, antenna servicing, e.t.c

You can mail me at angelbabyng@yahoo.com

i currently work with one of the Telecom companies in the country. i may give you a refferal for your need cos av got some coleagues that are very good in your desired area of knowledge. hit me up on 08037892535

(1) (Reply)

Crusader Interview / Vacancy / Vacancies Vacancies Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.