Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package (9026 Views)

Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived / LG Introduces LG16- The Cheapest Android Ever, Sells For N2000 / The 10 Cheapest Android Phones In Nigeria Lowest Below ₦15,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by epatant(m): 9:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
Airtel is at it again, u can now subscribe with 1000 naira for 1gb on airtel android data package. Dial *141*1# then choose 3 which stand for android boldly then choose one. No stress

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
only emptyhen and etisalat has not introduced 1k for 1gb worth of data.
Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by Segadem(m): 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
elijah2u:
who told u? with #500 u get 1GB from mtn just dial *567*11#

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
elijah2u:
etisalat has done it. They were the first to do so

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by potolistic(m): 11:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
This is sh!t compared 2 using simple server and browsing unlimited on Etisalat.

And wen I say unlimited I mean infinitely

1 Like

Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by Koolmexxi(m): 11:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
Segadem:
Don't be deceived, dats the Project fame package and not ur usual data dat powers all ur apps.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by dustmalik: 12:24am On Sep 05, 2015
potolistic:

No one asked you. People on this thread are talking about legit subscriptions, not trick. Keep your trick to yourself, you are not the only one using it. Stop shouting about it. All you kids will never learn to grow up. Anyway, I blame the person who shared it with you.

17 Likes

Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by Elifabregas(m): 12:35am On Sep 05, 2015
So dat is cheap...I thought u would be talking of 200 for 2.5 gig

5 Likes

Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by dhantey324(m): 12:44am On Sep 05, 2015
I get 3gb 4 #1,500 on airtel
Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by Geofavor(m): 12:44am On Sep 05, 2015
Unabefool:
pls give me the code. I have been trying to do the subscription.
Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by Geofavor(m): 12:45am On Sep 05, 2015
potolistic:

is it legit?
Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by Geofavor(m): 12:46am On Sep 05, 2015
Elifabregas:
So dat is cheap...I thought u would be talking of 200 for 2.5 gig
on which network pls?

1 Like

Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by EUGENE4GOO(m): 1:13am On Sep 05, 2015
Unabefool:
Etisalat has not done. It selected sim. I have never qualified. If try it, they tell me you are not eligible for this offer. So it not official
Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by EUGENE4GOO(m): 1:17am On Sep 05, 2015
Segadem:
Mtn is not officially launched, so it is not a plan. It is only meant for android one phones like Infinitix hot 2
Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by Geofavor(m): 1:18am On Sep 05, 2015
EUGENE4GOO:

Etisalat has not done. It selected sim. I have never qualified. If try it, they tell me you are not eligible for this offer. So it not official
this is exactly the reply I got too.

is there any better offer? cos now I have 1k credit that I bought to subscribe, and it's just there wasting away.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by Nobody: 5:35am On Sep 05, 2015
EUGENE4GOO:

yeah. It's for selected sim but they were the first to initiate the idea. I think the data plan detects the kind of phone you are using before you become eligible. I notice those with big android phones most times receive sms for their eligibility
Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 05, 2015
Geofavor:

pls give me the code. I have been trying to do the subscription.
*229*2*7# ... But for selected sims.
Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by Segadem(m): 6:02am On Sep 05, 2015
Koolmexxi:

Don't be deceived, dats the Project fame package and not ur usual data dat powers all ur apps.
The plan dat I've be been using since yesterday.

Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by Segadem(m): 6:06am On Sep 05, 2015
EUGENE4GOO:

Mtn is not officially launched, so it is not a plan. It is only meant for android one phones like Infinitix hot 2
look up and see my screenshot!
Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by Oyetboy(m): 6:52am On Sep 05, 2015
Segadem:
The plan dat I've be been using since yesterday.
d did you change your imei before activating it?
Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by oloriooko(m): 6:58am On Sep 05, 2015
dhantey324:
I get 3gb 4 #1,500 on airtel
how?

1 Like

Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by oloriooko(m): 7:02am On Sep 05, 2015
potolistic:

how do I get it bro
Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by Segadem(m): 7:08am On Sep 05, 2015
Oyetboy:
d did you change your imei before activating it?
not at all
Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by potolistic(m): 7:10am On Sep 05, 2015
Geofavor:

is it legit?

Nope.... It's a cheat
Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by potolistic(m): 7:18am On Sep 05, 2015
oloriooko:

how do I get it bro
It works only on rooted android phones. After rooting your phone get an Etisalat sim card, configure it and download simple server,any version would do but I recommend you download the latest version.
After downloading and installing the simple server app, open the app and click on settings and configure the settings like this:-
Listen port:8080
Proxy host:185.28.193.95
Proxy port:8080
Enable proxy:enable
Injection method :GET
injection query/url:Mobile.facebook.com
Injection host:Mobile.facebook.com
Injection line:leave it blank
Enable injection :enable
Buffer size:8092
Log level:debug

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by potolistic(m): 7:19am On Sep 05, 2015
oloriooko:

how do I get it bro
It works only on rooted android phones. After rooting your phone get an Etisalat sim card, configure it and download simple server,any version would do but I recommend you download the latest version.
After downloading and installing the simple server app, open the app and click on settings and configure the settings like this:-
Save the settings and start the simple server.
After that you can start browsing
Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by potolistic(m): 7:23am On Sep 05, 2015
dustmalik:

No one asked you. People on this thread are talking about legit subscriptions, not trick. Keep your trick to yourself, you are not the only one using it. Stop shouting about it. All you kids will never learn to grow up. Anyway, I blame the person who shared it with you.
So it's bad to share good news.

Anyway bad belle is allowed
Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by lyriclekidd(m): 8:05am On Sep 05, 2015
potolistic:

mumu d ish go soon cast
Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by dhantey324(m): 8:14am On Sep 05, 2015
oloriooko:
how?
By sending *440*16#
Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by sweetflame(m): 8:29am On Sep 05, 2015
potolistic:

Free?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sme Data: Get Mtn 1gb For N600 Or 1.5gb For N900 With 3 Month Validity / 8 Simple Ways To Care For Your Phone / Best Airtel Tariff Plans And Migration Codes May 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.