Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

When Will This End? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Will This End? (729 Views)

Subtle Doctrine Of Demons In This End-time Part 2 / The Popular Doctrines Of Demons In This End-time. Part 1 / Is This 'end-time' Pastor Or He Is Just Appealing To The Youths? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will This End? by Eminentsaint(m): 7:31am On Sep 07, 2015
I didn't make myself a Nigerian, a Christian, an Igbo and I didn't choose to be born and raised in Plateau State, God did all that. I am sad and bitter that nairaland has 'created' a ground for religious and ethnic intolerance. An individual from an ethnic group does something bad, some from other ethnic groups 'attack' and 'crucify' the entire group. How is that justifiable? You 'take your time' to insult others because they are not from your village? Why can't we live as one? Remember there are no local governments or villages in Heaven and Hell. Seun, if you see this, please know that I am outrightly ashamed of you. You have let division to take centre stage in your site, a site that was once free from internet religious and ethnic intolerance. God is watching us
Re: When Will This End? by myked(m): 7:33am On Sep 07, 2015
How?
Re: When Will This End? by tartar9(m): 7:38am On Sep 07, 2015
they are Hegboes
Re: When Will This End? by pinkycute(f): 9:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/09/15 / Christains Beware! End Time Is Here!!! / Why Islam Cannot Be The Antichrist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.